Chapter 55

Tw- periods. Will be going into detail and being honest and real. Conscious that I've got young readers who might actually benefit from this chapter.

Amalia POV
I stared at the blood, not knowing what to do and starting to panic.

Danielle was out.

She wasn't here.

Stefania was my only option.

But what about right now? I couldn't leave myself like this.

I took some toilet paper and folded it in my underwear, hoping that it would stay there.

I pulled up my jeans and took a shakey breath before washing my hands and opening the bathroom door.

I forced myself to walk through the house, terrified of what was going to happen. My stomach was still hurting, the pain almost like a deep, burning sensation.

I hovered in the entrance to the lounge, seeing Stefania sat on the sofa on her laptop.

She must've sensed me watching her, she looked up and across the room, her eyes landing on me.

"Bambina?" She asked softly when she saw the state I was in.

"Hey what is it?" She said, placing her laptop down and walking over to me.

I burst into tears, frozen to the spot, my shoulders shaking as I cried.

"Bambina talk to me," Stefania said gently, coming to crouch in front of me.

"I'm-I'm," I choked out.

"Shhhh breathe bambina. Tell me what's wrong," she said calmly but I could tell she was concerned.

"B-bleeding," I stuttered.

"I-I'm bleeding," I cried.

"Where bambina?" She asked, her eyes scanning over me looking for any obvious signs.

I shook my head, unable to say anything.

"It's okay Amalia, you can tell me," she added, her voice steady.

I reached my hand out, needing some contact with her. She took it and held it in both her hands, her thumb running over the top of my hand.

"Between my l-legs" I cried, unable to keep eye contact with her.

Stefania's face softened, realisation hitting her.

"Do you know what's happening bambina?" She asked softly.

I shook my head again, the panic increasing.

"Alright bella come with me," she said, standing back up straight and leading me through the house to her and Danielle's room.

"Sit down bambina," she said, gesturing to the bed before heading into the ensuit bathroom.

She came out with things in her hands and came to sit beside me.

We both turned slightly to sit facing one another.

"Do you know what these are?" She asked me.

"I've seen them before," I nodded remembering seeing them in Stef and Danielle's bags and on Tv.

"Is something wrong with me?" I asked nervously, playing with my hands.

"No bambina, not at all. This is all so normal," she smiled, running her hand up and down my arm.

"You know where babies come from right?" Stefania asked.

"Stefania of course," I said, glancing away and blushing.