Chapter Eight - Uncomfortable Familiarity

TW: ABUSE, SELF HARM, MENTIONS OF RAPE AND STARVATION, PANIC ATTACK, HEAVY CURSING

thank you all so much for 100 reads! now suffer <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dom's P.O.V.

Y/N tensed up.

"Oh shit," They let out a breath, "Where's my phone?"

"Oh! Right here," I passed their phone to them.

They quickly took it from me, thanking me under their breath. They opened an app before a look of pure dread washed over their face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to look at their phone.

"I left my location on, my parents keep track of it. Shit, we have no time," They breathed out, burying their head into my chest, seemingly trying to hide from the world.

Fuck. What the fuck do we do now? I re-adjusted Y/N's and I's position, pretty much completely engulfing them into my arms. They were trembling again and mumbling incoherently under their breath; in all the time I had known them, I had never seen them this scared.

"Hey, breathe, it'll be alright, if nothing else, we at least have a few hours!"

"If you could let go of our kid, we'd really appreciate it," Who I assumed to be Y/N's father said to me, standing in the doorway and staring me down.

I grimaced as I felt Y/N begin to shake even more; I tightened my hold on them, glaring at their not-too-happy parents. I had to refrain from getting up and giving them a piece of my mind then and there, for Y/N's sake. I felt the kid shake their head against my chest before lightly beginning to push away from me. I looked down at them, utterly confused and concerned.

"Hold on, no, Y/N, what happened? Does something hurt? Why are you getting up?" I whispered to them, not wanting their parents to hear.

"It isn't worth it, Dom. It's alright, we can figure something out eventually. I'm sorry," Y/N responded, reluctantly detaching themself from any IVs they had been hooked up to and limping over to their parents.

I was frozen in shock for a few seconds before I chased after them. I carefully took hold of their arm, stopping them from going any further.

"Y/N, you cannot do this. You can't go back to them and you know it," I said to them cautiously, my voice cracking at the end as tears pricked my eyes.

They smiled, starting to tear up as well.

"I'm sorry," they hiccupped.

I pulled them into a hug, holding them there as long as I could before I was pulled away from them. I turned around, only to be met with Gavin looking at me sympathetically.

"What the hell, man? You're just gonna let them get taken by those dickheads?!" I started to raise my voice, holding back sobs for the at least twentieth time within the past twenty four hours.

I didn't wait for a response from him, turning around and chasing after Y/N again. Gavin held me back, for whatever reason. I struggled against him until they were in the elevator; I broke free just as the doors closed. I quickly found the steps and began absolutely booking it downstairs, only to find they were somehow already getting into a taxi, sandwiched in between their parents. They smiled at me one more time before the taxi drove away. Gavin, Adam, and Tom finally caught up to me, attempting to stem my sobs and pleas for them to somehow come back to me. They carefully guided me to the car; I passed out the second Tom started driving.

When I woke up, I was in bed at my place; they must have carried me up here. My immediate thought was to text Y/N, only to find that I could find any of their social media accounts. I couldn't even find their Skype. I immediately began panicking and rushed downstairs to where I could hear everyone talking.

"Why the fuck can I not find a trace of Y/N anywhere on social media?" I asked, starting to feel anxiety creeping in even more.

Everyone in the room grimaced; Gavin was the first to speak up:

"We uh, we noticed how much they were... affecting you and, well, we all figured it's best that you're not involved with them anymore. They were affecting how you perform too much, and how you function around fans, and-" I cut him off.

"You fucking what?" I glowered, an edge to my tone.

"...I went into your socials and pretty much permanently blocked th-" I, yet again, cut Gavin off with a punch to the jaw.

"COULD YOU HAVE NOT FUCKING ASKED ME TO TELL YOU WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON FIRST? YOU HAD NO IDEA WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES THEY WERE AND STILL ARE DEALING WITH! THEY ARE BEING STARVED, AND ABUSED, AND FUCKING RAPED BY THEIR PARENTS AND YOU THOUGHT THE BEST THING WOULD BE TO CUT THEM OUT OF MY LIFE WITHOUT EVEN FUCKING RUNNING IT BY ME? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW WRONG THAT IS?! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE MY MANAGER AND ALL AND YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME, BUT THIS IS FUCKED! COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FUCKED!" I started crying yet again after I finished, storming out of the house and heading to the club, phone in hand, desperately trying to figure out how to undo what Gavin had done.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/N's P.O.V.

Oh. I guess I'm stuck here, then. Thanks, Dom. Well, that's a let down. I started to feel a familiar craving for a little piece of metal that I haven't felt in quite a few months. Instead of fighting it, like I used to when Dom was still speaking to me, I let it happen.

I found my razor that I had tucked into my mattress, rolled up my sleeves, shirt, and pajama shorts, and went to town. It hurt so, so badly, but felt so, so good. I didn't stop for quite a while; I couldn't stop. I blacked out; I couldn't tell what was happening anymore, all I could sense was the burning hot sensation on my stomach, arms and legs.

When I came to, I was in the bathroom, about to start cleaning out what I had just inflicted upon myself. I quickly cleaned myself up and headed back to my room as quickly as possible. Back to the way things were before Dom, I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 1047

i know i promised non-angst soon but i held a vote in a groupchat (bikini daddy dominos official goofy flea wankers i see yall reading this i hope you all personally want to sue me) and they all unintentionally voted pain so suffer <3