Chapter Thirty-Six: Build-Up

TRIGGER WARNING - THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE: IMPLICATIONS OF PTSD, MENTIONS OF PAST ABUSE, USAGE OF ALCOHOL, IMPLICATION OF VOMITING

THE ENTIRETY OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN DOM'S P.O.V.

starting to get a little heavier again. read at your own discretion.

enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed as I sat down on the floor in front of a sleeping Y/N, looking them over with concern. They don't deserve this shit. At all. This constant stalking has me on edge and stressed out, I cannot possibly imagine how they feel. I grit my teeth, feeling an onslaught of rage directed at Y/N's parents coming on. I got up, stomping off to my room and slamming the door. I paced angrily, trying as best I could to just take deep breaths and calm myself down. I heard a small knock at the door.

"Dom?" Y/N peeked in, now awake, worried, and a bit scared.

In my blind rage, I bounded over and slammed the door shut once more. I heard a squeak followed by quick, small footsteps slowly decreasing in volume.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A few days later, the whole house had started to feel off. The entire house just felt... tense. Y/N has been really quiet and honestly a bit reclusive; it was concerning. As of right now, me, Tom, and Y/N were just sitting in the lounge, watching TV. Adam was out with Davey and Ben was with his girlfriend in their new apartment. Y/N sat as far from me as possible, barely paying attention to whatever was playing on the TV. I stared at them, taking in their appearance. Their hands were shaking, their eyes were darting everywhere around the room to focus on anything but me, and they looked like they could cry at any given moment. I stared at them a bit longer before they finally caught my eye. I saw a bit of fear build up; why? I mouthed a small 'You okay?' to them, getting nothing in response before they looked away, pulling their knees up to their chest and suddenly taking a very deep interest in the floor. After a few moments more, I paused the TV, turning my full attention to them.

"What's going on with you, N/N? Are you okay?" I asked.

The only response I received was them suddenly darting upstairs and presumably into their room. Tom looked at me, perplexed and equally as concerned. I felt a little bit of annoyance build up inside me.

What the hell just happened?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yesterday was so odd and today feels even more odd. It's nearly dinner time and Y/N hasn't left their room once. I started to get really annoyed. Why are they suddenly acting like this? Is someone else in the house making them feel unsafe again? Why won't they even look at me, let alone talk to me? I'm so confused; it's starting to piss me off. Dinner came and went and they still hadn't come down. I sighed angrily, making my way up to their bedroom door. I knocked quite loudly, not waiting for a response before trying to open the door; it was locked. Fucking hell. I sighed again, trudging into my room and grabbing the key Y/N had let me keep when we first re-did their room. I quickly unlocked the door and forced my way in, finding the door barricaded.