Chapter Twenty-Eight - Bedroom

TRIGGER WARNING - THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE: MENTION OF ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING, PANIC ATTACK

this chapter is a bit heavy. read at your own discretion.

enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Take Y/N to your place, Jess. I don't want them here until I know it's safe again," Dom ordered, teeth gritted as he held down my father so he could escape while waiting for the police to get there.

I'm terrified. I can't feel my legs at all because of how panicked I am; Jesse's practically holding me up at this point. Taking notice of the state I'm in, Jesse carefully picks me up and dashes to my walk-in closet, grabbing the biggest duffel bag from the Domino collection she gave me and rapidly packing a few outfits into it. Once she had packed my clothes and a few smaller pairs of shoes that fit in the bag, she grabbed the second bag from the collection and ushered me into the bathroom as best she could, packing any necessities and toiletries I might need. Once the bathroom bag was packed, Jess grabbed the third bag in the collection and packed any more smaller necessities into it; meds, my inhaler, anything I need that isn't in the bag I bring everywhere with me, aka the YSL cross body bag that held things I brought out with me whenever I left the house, now permanently packed with everything I had in it the night we went out to dinner with Davey.

Throughout all of Jesse's packing, Adam had met us in the bathroom and tried to calm me down a bit, seeing as I am in the middle of a full on breakdown. He helped a bit, but not enough to keep me calm. Once he noticed Jess had packed everything, he returned me to her; I immediately clutched onto her hoodie, hiding myself as much as possible from my abuser/near kidnapper.

"Davey, go with Jess and Y/N. If something somehow goes down at Jesse's, get to your place immediately," Dom ordered once more, still holding my father down.

Davey nodded, joining Jess and I as we rushed out to her car. Thank god Jess has her license in the UK as well as the US. She quickly threw all the bags into the backseat, carefully helped me into the backseat, let Davey get in, and took off. Davey sat in the back with me and immediately got to helping me calm down. He got out my inhaler and carefully helped me use it. After two puffs, my breathing was much better, but I still couldn't stop shaking and still couldn't really feel my legs. Davey noticed my still obviously distressed disposition and got my earplugs out of my YSL bag, handing them to me. I put them in and immediately started focusing on calming myself down as much as possible. Davey rubbed my back as I worked on getting myself back down to earth, reassuring me the entire time. After a few minutes, I sat back up, a bit calmer and insanely tired. I leaned into Davey, falling asleep almost immediately.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Upon waking up, I immediately heard a bunch of different, familiar, muffled voices. The bed I'm in looks completely unfamiliar; we must have gotten to Jesse's while I was asleep. I crawled out of the bed, following the sound of a group of people talking until I made my way to the living room. When I entered what I assumed to be said living room, I was met with Dom, Jess, Davey, Ben, Adam, and Tom all sitting around on the couches, quietly conversing; they hadn't noticed me yet. I looked outside; it seems it's morning now. I crept up behind the couches, taking advantage of the fact that my presence still hadn't been noticed. The entire energy in the room was tense and somber; I hated it, so I was gonna change it. I tackled Dom from behind the couch, landing on his back and scaring the living shit out of him. I swung around to meet him face to face before diving into a much-needed hug. He immediately hugged back, smiling slightly as he realized I was okay. He rocked side to side a bit, seemingly to calm himself down.