Chapter Forty-Five - Livestream

TRIGGER WARNING/CONTENT WARNING - THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE: SLIGHT MENTIONS OF PAST ABUSE, MENTIONS OF HOSPITALS

THE ENTIRETY OF THIS CHAPTER IS IN Y/N'S P.O.V.

I HAVE RETURNED!!! enjoy xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 28th, 3:47 PM. I am finally, finally leaving the hospital. I pranced my way over to the car Dom had sent for me elatedly; he had checked me out earlier and had to go immediately to the studio, where I will be joining him shortly. I hopped into the car with the small amount of things I had at the hospital: an overnight bag and my everyday bag that I bring with me everywhere. Dom had brought over stuff for me later in the day after we talked about clearing things up publicly.

After about a half an hour of driving, the car arrived at the studio, where Dom, Tom, Adam, drummer Ben, and guitar tech Ben were all hanging out and producing some new music. Jesse had, sadly, gone back to LA for a bit. I bounced up to the studio doors excitedly, waiting to be buzzed in. Upon being allowed entry, I bolted into the building; I've been here plenty of times before, I know my way around by now. I dashed into the recording room Dom was typically in, finding him and everyone else just hanging out. Upon bursting into the room, everyone began staring in my direction. Adam was the first to speak.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!" He shouted, dashing towards me and picking me up into a hug, allowing me to put my stuff down as he did so.

While in the hug, I was spun around a bit. Adam mumbled to me quietly, using the hug as an opportunity to inform me of the current situation.

"Dom's live on Instagram right now. He's ready whenever you are," I nodded in response to the guitarist, taking a deep breath as he put me down.

I gave everyone else in the room a hug before making my way back to Dom, sitting next to him in view of the livestream. I waved to the camera, watching as a plethora of confused comments from the BHC flooded the chat.

'WHO IS THAT????'

'WOAH NO WAY DOMS GOT A SECRET KID'

'DIDNT HE CALL THEM FOR FLEABAG?'

'hey new person your outfit is sick!'

'DOM EXPLAIN'

'CHILD?!?!'

I laughed a bit at the comments as they filled the chat, Dom laughing along with me. Once our laughter had piped down, Dom spoke:

"This," he pulled me into a quick side hug, "Is the newest member of the crew, Y/N. I did indeed call them for 'fleabag' a while back. A few things happened during and after that call that has led to them living with me since the Christmas after that call. Soon, it'll be permanent. I have every intention of adoptin' them. Yes, they already know are are okay with it," Dom provided a quick summary of the situation before gesturing to me to talk.

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up, hi," I spoke quietly, a bit nervous about the reaction this news would elicit.

More comments began to flood the chat.

'MINI YUNGBLUD OMFG'

'DOMS GOT A KIDDDD??'

'i wonder if jesse knows'

'THEIR STYLE >>>'

'hi there y/n!! cant wait to see more of u ur super cool xx'

I smiled, seeing a pretty much fully positive, albeit a bit chaotic of a response from the fandom that had done so much for me. I answered a few more general questions to clear a bit more up.