137.

nobody's pov
october 6th
11:05 pm

a few weeks had passed over time, as it was now friday night, which was also the night of homecoming. over the course of the weeks, the couples had asked each other out in different ways. leo asked kaui with a picnic date, daehyun asked phan by taking him to where they had their first date, koji asked hana with a lilo and stitch theme poster-board, jian asked hyunsoo with a bunch of roses and rose petals placed on the floor spelling out the words, 'hoco?', kai asked nalani by getting her a box of chocolates and a teddy bear, tuah beat jax by asking him out first with a minecraft building, and minh had asked ryu with a basketball related theme. dakota, being the judge of the proposals had picked leo and kaui's, as she thought it was the sweetest.

homecoming had been going on for a few hours now, as it was coming to an end. the group had all decided that they would be spending their night at daehyun and kaui's house, that way they all had more space to use together. since the dance was coming to an end, kaui had texted his mom letting her know they'd be ready to be picked up. eventually, the dance ended and the group were now in the car on their way back to daehyun and kaui's house, as they already went there to get ready.

11:55 pm

the group were now all changed into their pajamas, sat in the entertainment room, deciding on a movie to watch together before officially heading to bed.

"i don't care what it is that we watch, but please, no romance." dakota told the group, "i've seen enough romance tonight."

"maybe if you let us do girlfriend applications for you, you wouldn't have this problem." jax mentioned to the girl, joking around with her.

"that just makes me look desperate." dakota shook her head, "i'm desperate but not that desperate."

the group laughed at dakota, while hana looked over at the girl, nudging her in her shoulder, "did you at least enjoy tonight?"

the elder nodded in response, "i did, but it also made me realize that damn i need a girlfriend."

"we'll find you one." nalani told dakota, "single dakota will come to an end soon."

daehyun looked back at dakota, letting out a laugh as he then turned back to the tv, "then let's watch a horror movie."

"i heard that the mimic was good, it's in korean though so we'll need subtitles." phan mentioned to his boyfriend.

"i don't need subtitles." jian spoke up.

"me neither." hyunsoo agreed.

leo let out a laugh, "neither do i." he said, looking at phan, "and neither does daehyun, maybe we should just let you guys suffer with not understanding the language."

"if you make us watch it without subtitles, you better be the one to translate to me." kaui told his boyfriend.

leo let out a hum, as he then switched languages and told kaui to suck his dick in korean. jian and daehyun both bursted into laughter, meanwhile hyunsoo was trying to keep his in. kaui looked over at the three, then turning to leo with a glare, "what did you say?"

"i don't know baby, what did i say?" leo questioned, emphasizing 'did i.'

kaui stared at the younger, as he then looked at daehyun, "what did he say?"

"google it." daehyun said with a smile on his face.

"wait no because i'm curious now, what did leo say?" jax questioned.