94.

nobody's pov
october 13th
7:00 pm

today was sunday, and it was the same day that daehyun would return home, considering the boy had school the next day. phan and daehyun had just finished dinner, and the two boys were now in phan's room, packing daehyun up.

"are you sure you don't want me to walk you out?" phan questioned the elder, "i can."

"no thanks, it's my dad picking me up anyways." daehyun responded, "and i don't want him possibly saying anything to you."

phan nodded his head as he sat down on top of his bed, reaching his arms out for the elder. daehyun looked up from zipping his backpack, as he walked over to phan and wrapped his arms around him, kissing the younger's forehead. phan held onto the elder, resting his head on his chest, "i know i'll see you tomorrow, but i don't want you leaving."

"i've been here for a day." the elder laughed, "you'll see me tomorrow."

phan rolled his eyes, "stay longer, please."

"i gotta go home, it's a school night." daehyun sighed, as he kissed the boy's forehead, "i'll see you soon, very soon."

the younger pulled away, pouting at the elder as he crossed his arms. daehyun smiled softly, as he held the younger's face and left kisses all over the boys face. "you're so cute." the elder said, as he gave the younger one final kiss on his forehead.

phan smiled at the elder, "thank you." he responded.

daehyun nodded his head, pulling away from the younger and checking his phone, "my dad's here." he said, "i'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

phan hummed, "be safe, and text me once you get home."

"i will." daehyun said as he grabbed his stuff and kissed the younger's forehead one last time, "see you tomorrow." the boy said before leaving the younger's room.

daehyun thanked phan's parents for letting him stay over, as he then left the boy's house and went on his phone while walking to his dads car. the boy then approached his dads car, opening the passenger door and putting his backpack on the floor, sitting down in the seat and closing the door. while daehyun reached for the seatbelt, the boy's father spoke up.

"i don't want you around this kid anymore." he said, backing out of the driveway.

daehyun paused, as he pulled his seatbelt across him and buckled his seat, "for what reason?"

"i just don't want you to be around him." his dad responded, "how hard is it to understand that?"

"it's hard to understand why you don't want me around him without a reasoning." the younger glared, picking up his phone, "at least give me a reasoning."

"you must think i'm stupid, huh?" the boy's father questioned, "you take me as a fool, but don't think i know about you and your secrets."

daehyun let out a laugh, "what secrets?"

TW!! violence up ahead! skip to page five if you don't want to read it🥺

"that's your boyfriend, isn't it?" he asked, stopping on the side of the road.

daehyun looked up from his phone, as he suddenly stopped his laughing. "i-i don't have a-"

"you're such a disgrace, kang daehyun." the boy's father started, "i didn't fucking raise you to like boys."

daehyun stared at his father, not knowing what to say. the elder man shook his head, "what, do you want to dress feminine now? paint your nails and act like a girl just because you think it's okay to go over to boys homes and kiss them?" he then paused, "this is because of your friends, huh? i knew i should've not let you around them."