86.

nobody's pov
october 4th
8:50 am

it was ten minutes before school, and daehyun had just arrived to school. the boy walked to the cafeteria, finding his group of friends and making eye contact with phan who quickly turned away. daehyun walked over to the boy, tapping his head with the bouquet of flowers. phan looked up, staring at the elder.

"i'm sorry." daehyun softly mumbled, holding out the flowers, "i got you flowers."

phan shook his head, taking the flowers and holding onto them, "you're mean."

the elder sat down next to the boy, "i know, and i'm sorry for causing something so big out of something so small." he apologized, "it wasn't right."

"i'm sorry too." phan mentioned, "i shouldn't have just dragged it, and i shouldn't have let it happen."

daehyun cupped the younger's face, "you are not in the wrong." he said, "i am, and i'm very sorry."

phan laughed at the boy, shaking his head, "do you really think i can stay upset at you?" he asked, "stupid."

"totally not." daehyun smiled, letting go of phan's face, "after all, that is my hoodie."

"it's comfortable." the younger said in his defense, grabbing his backpack and putting the flowers in the side, "you're kind of cute, you know."

daehyun shook his head, "i know someone way cuter." he mentioned, "oh, by the way, my mom knows about us."

"huh?" phan questioned, his eyes widened, "she knows?"

the elder nodded his head, "and she wants you to spend the night this weekend, but so do i."

"is she mad?" phan raised an eyebrow.

"nope." daehyun smiled, "so?"

"i'll text my parents and ask." the younger responded, "what day?"

"you should come over right after school." daehyun suggested, "not like i want you to or something."

phan laughed at the boy, taking out his phone, "i'll ask them to bring me clothes then."

the elder nodded his head, turning to look at the rest of the group, who's eyes were on them. daehyun raised an eyebrow, "what?"

kaui shook his head, "didn't think i would ever see the day where you apologize for shit."

"it's cause i actually like phan." daehyun responded, "i don't like you."

jian laughed at the elder, "roasted toasted."

kaui crossed his arms, "fine then." he pouted, "meanie."

daehyun let out a laugh, "i'm sorry for stealing stuff off of your account."

"thank you." kaui smiled, "i've waited so long to hear that."

daehyun shook his head, turning back to phan. hyunsoo smiled at the two, "glad to see our couple is back together."

"me too." daehyun nodded in agreement, "me too."

2:25 pm

it was the end of school, and phan and daehyun had just gotten dropped off at daehyun's house. phan's parents would be coming by later, just to drop by the younger's clothing.

"i can't believe you actually hacked into kaui's account just for his stuff." phan told the elder who unlocked his door.

daehyun laughed at the younger, opening the front door, "if anything, he deserved it for taking my points in jeopardy."