108.

nobody's pov
june 9th
1:30 pm

today was jax's fourteenth birthday party, and the friend group was at the boy's house, celebrating it with him. the boy decided to have a pool party for his birthday, considering he thought it'd be a good way to start summer, along with celebrate his birthday.

"literally, tuah, throw a water balloon at me and i'm pushing you into jax's pool." nalani threatened the elder, taking a sip of her fruit punch.

tuah stared at the girl, as he then chucked the water balloon at her. "that's it." nalani said, handing the drink to kai before running after tuah. the elder started laughing, as he ran around jax's backyard.

"hey, be careful!" hana called out, "i don't want you guys slipping."

"okay, mom." koji teased the girl, laughing.

hana glared at the boy, kicking water at him. the boy let out a laugh, getting out of the water and sitting right next to hana, kicking their feet in the water.

"tuah, i'm literally gonna kill you." nalani threatened the boy, who was laughing as they ran.

"can't get me." tuah laughed out. the boy then ran near the pool, stopping in front of it, "okay, i'm done running."

nalani glared at the boy, pushing him into the water. however, as the boy fell in, he grabbed nalani's arm, pulling her in with him.

"she's gonna drown his ass." daehyun laughed, as phan nodded a response.

"i have no idea what to do with this." kai confessed, staring at nalani's drink in her hand. the girl shrugged, "i guess it's mine now."

"what an amazing girlfriend." daehyun teased the younger.

"shut up." kai laughed, taking a sip of nalani's drink.

"ay, chill!" tuah told the girl, "i can't see with my hair in my face."

"your fault for dragging me in here with you." nalani said, swimming to the edge and pushing herself up. the girl then got out of the pool, going to kai.

"nuh uh." kai shook her head, "get out of here, wet mess."

nalani stared at the girl, as she then hugged her, kissing her cheek, "you're a wet mess with me now."

the younger shrugged, taking another sip out of nalani's drink, "you're gonna need a refill."

"hey guys, watch what i can do." hyunsoo told the group, getting their focus onto him. the younger then did a front flip into the pool, while jian jumped in after him.

"who taught you that?" jax questioned the younger, who swam up to surface.

"i learned it when i was younger." hyunsoo responded, "nobody really tau-"

the younger then got cut off, as jian pushed him back down underwater. hyunsoo swam back up, splashing jian in the face, "you shit head."

jian laughed at the boy, "you're adorable."

kaui shook his head, looking over at leo and seeing the younger watch the others. kaui then sat down next to the younger, kissing his cheek, "wanna get in the water, baby?"

"i don't know." leo responded, "i don't wanna get wet, but at the same time, i wanna enjoy today."

"i think you should get in the water." kaui softly smiled, placing his hand on top of the younger's thigh, "i'll get in with you."

the younger stretched out, "i don't know, i like being warm."

kaui stood up, "let's get in."

"ay kaui, stop being a soft fuck and join us." minh called out from the pool, "loser."