135.

nobody's pov
september 18th
12:30 pm

it was monday afternoon, and the group was eating their lunch together while they discussed their plans for homecoming.

"i think that leo should be the one to ask me to homecoming." kaui said, as he popped a grape in his mouth.

"now why would you put him through that?" nalani questioned, as she sat down next to kai, "you should be the one who asks him."

"he's probably making leo ask him because he does everything for leo." dakota told nalani, sitting down next to her. the two girls laughed at dakota's sentence, finding themselves to be funny.

"that's exactly why i want him to ask me." kaui pointed at dakota, "your brain is so smart."

leo looked at kaui, "i mean, i'll ask you." he spoke up, "i'll make it the best homecoming proposal there is." leo said with a smile on his face, "you'll love it."

"i'll love anything you do for me." kaui told his boyfriend, kissing his cheek.

"that's cute." kai said, as she then turned to nalani, "why don't you love me like that?"

"because i'm busy loving dakota like that." nalani said as a joke, wrapping her arm around dakota.

"dakota is mine." hana told nalani, getting up and walking to where dakota was. she then took nalani's arms off of dakota, replacing them with her own as she gave dakota a back hug, "i found her first, therefore she's mine."

"i don't like heterosexuals." dakota joked with hana, looking up at her with a smile on her face.

hana stared at dakota, "bark bark." the girl said in a monotone, as she let go of dakota.

the elder laughed at hana, "grrr." she said through her laughter, which made hana laugh as well.

hana then sat back down next to koji, shaking her head as she picked her food up and began to eat again. dakota hummed a response, as she looked at the rest of the group, "so, gays, what are you guys thinking for your proposals?"

"lesbianism." nalani responded, "that's it, just lesbianism."

"i want it to be a surprise for hyunnie." jian confessed, "so i'm not telling."

"i could just use loona and ryu would automatically say yes." minh spoke up, "easy win."

"true, i love loona." ryu agreed with his boyfriend.

"no." dakota pointed at minh, "i'm gonna let whoever asks in the cutest way win." she told the boy, "it's not gonna win just because it's loona, but instead, cute."

"well, what would you know about cute?" minh questioned, "you're single."

dakota gasped at the boy, as she raised her hand, acting like she was about to smack the boy. minh moved back, hiding behind ryu which made both ryu and dakota laugh. nalani looked at dakota, "she has a temper, that's hot."

"right?" hana agreed with nalani, earning stares from the group, "platonically."

"you're such a het." dakota told hana, "yucky!"

"you know, i'm not so sure about that one." tuah whispered under his breath, making jax choke on his water. tuah looked at his boyfriend, patting his back, "you okay, baby?"

jax nodded his head, "i'm fine."

hana looked at jax and laughed at him choking, the girl shook her head, "i want koji to ask me by doing disney theme." she said, looking at her boyfriend, "it'd be very cute."