99.

nobody's pov
october 20th
2:00 am

jian was spending the night at hyunsoo's house, as the two boys had been playing online games together for the past few hours. however, while the two boys were playing games, hyunsoo couldn't help but have thoughts in his head that were bothering him. the younger then logged off of his game, turning to jian, "hey, ji." he spoke up, "i have a question."

jian then paused his game, looking over at hyunsoo, "what's up?"

"are you losing interest in me?" he questioned, "like, am i becoming too much for you?"

jian furrowed his eyebrows, "where'd these sudden questions come from?"

hyunsoo shrugged in response, pulling on the sleeves of his hoodie, "i guess i just have been holding in my thoughts for a while."

the elder sighed out, opening his arms for the younger. hyunsoo then sat down on his bed, clinging onto jian. jian held the younger, patting his head, "what's making you think this way, hyunnie?"

"i don't know." he confessed, "i just feel that one day my clingy, innocent self will get too much for you." he said, "and that one day you'll find someone better, especially since we've been adding new people to our friend group."

"first of all, there's no need to rush in being corrupted and having a dirty mind, after all we're only eleven." jian started, "second of all, i don't care that you're clingy, i love it very much." he shook his head, "third of all, minh has ryu, daehyun has phan, kaui has leo, and i have you. i don't want anyone but you."

hyunsoo sighed out, resting his head on jian's shoulder, "what if you eventually realize that you don't like boys?"

jian let out a laugh, "the thought of a girl literally disgusts me, hyunnie." he said, "i don't like anyone but you, you're the one i spend most of my time with anyways."

the younger held onto the elder, not saying anything. jian sighed at the boy, holding onto him and rocking him in his arms. "you know, if i didn't think we'd last, i wouldn't have a fur baby with you." jian mentioned.

hyunsoo looked at the boy, "did you just call yongie a fur baby?"

jian nodded his head, "that's basically what he is, a fur baby."

"don't disrespect our son like that." hyunsoo scolded, "yongie is not a fur baby, he's a kitty."

"he's a fur baby to me." jian shrugged, "he has fur, and he's a baby."

the younger slowly blinked at jian, "i want full custody." he said, "calling him a fur baby makes me think of an actual baby that's like chewbacca or something."

jian bursted into laughter at hyunsoo, shaking his head, "you're so cute, hyunnie." he smiled softly, "imagine being as cute as you and think that i'll like someone else."

"i can get insecure sometimes too." hyunsoo pouted, "i just worry that one day you'll get tired of me."

"i tell you forever for a reason." jian responded, "i wouldn't make an entire promise with you, on how we will be forever if i just plan on leaving you."

hyunsoo fell quiet, sitting up, "shin jian, that is gay."

"seo hyunsoo, i'm gay." the elder said, "like, there's this one boy in all of my classes and wow, he's so cute."

the younger let out a gasp, "who?"

"you." jian laughed, "gosh, so protective."

hyunsoo shook his head, getting out of jian's grasp, "i don't need a man, they suck."