21.

nobody's pov
may 6th
12:00 pm

after spending the entire weekend with hyunsoo, jian nearly forgot about tuah, jax, and phan. it's not that he meant to do such thing, but spending time with hyunsoo was so much fun.

"so, koji got sick again?" jian asked the boy who was laying his head on his stomach.

"uh huh, and i miss him." hyunsoo responded, looking up at the sky, "such a loser, constantly getting sick."

"how about you make him some soup instead of making fun of him for being sick?" the elder suggested, running his hand through hyunsoo's hair.

the younger turned his head, "how about you keep playing with my hair and be quiet."

"sassy." jian clicked his tongue before laughing, which infected hyunsoo, making him laugh too.

hyunsoo turned his head back to the sky, looking at the clouds and trying to make shapes out of them. the boy pointed at the sky, "doesn't that look like a dog?"

jian was too busy admiring the younger to even hear that hyunsoo was calling his name. the younger ended up grabbing jian's hand that was in his hair, only to get his attention.

"jian, lo- aw, it's gone." the boy pouted, "there was a dog cloud i was trying to show you, but you were too zoned out."

"sorry, i do that a lot." the elder apologized with a half lie.

hyunsoo hummed out, letting go of jian's hand and sitting up. the boy ended up laying back down, but next to jian this time. the younger rested his head on jian's shoulder, "now we can see the clouds at the same point of view."

jian smiled at the younger, as he nodded. the boy shifted his eyes to the clouds, pointing at the sky, "that one reminds me of a car."

"what kind of car?" hyunsoo questioned, looking at the cloud.

jian thought about it for a second, "a jeep."

"really? i see a school bus." the younger responded.

"be quiet, one upper." the elder shook his head, making hyunsoo giggle.

"you're just upset my imagination is more detailed than yours." hyunsoo teased, sticking his tongue out at jian.

"whatever you think, hyunnie." jian laughed, then looking at hyunsoo, "so what are you doing after school?"

"homework." hyunsoo responded, "why?"

"do you want to hangout?" the elder questioned, "l-like go to the park or something."

the younger nodded his head, "i'm down."

jian smiled softly, "then i'll see you at the park at five?"

hyunsoo softly smiled back, nodding his head, "definitely."

authors note:
stream side effects by stray kids bc my head really be hurting😽✌️
i'm gonna scream, i even took medicine !!!!!!!!!!!
also i'm too lazy to redo the entire let's bully hyunan scene, so imma just do tuah's pov😌✌️
shits about to go down😼😼