6.

nobody's pov
march 21st
12:00 pm

the past days have been okay, except for the fact that phan's attitude kept increasing. the three other boys so badly wanted to leave and meet up with hyunsoo, but hyunsoo's best friend came back and they didn't want to invade.

the four boys were sitting together at their lunch table, eating their meals. jax then rested his head on tuah's shoulder, looking up at the elder. tuah turned his attention, questioning what jax wanted, "do you want me to feed you, or?"

jax nodded his head, smiling. the boy pointed at tuah's food, then at his mouth. the elder let out a laugh, getting a spoon full of his food and feeding it to jax. the younger boy lifted his head off of tuah's shoulder, proud that he was able to get food from him.

phan squinted his eyes at the two, "why do you two constantly need to be all up on each other? it's disgusting."

"why must you say all the homophobic shit? it's disgusting." tuah shot back, rolling his eyes.

"man, i'm out." jian said, getting up and grabbing his stuff, "i'll catch you guys later."

"yeah, i'm leaving too." jax spoke up, collecting his stuff as he turned to tuah, "you coming with?"

tuah nodded his head, putting his lunch away and grabbing his stuff before walking away with jax. the three boys split up, as jian went to the library and jax and tuah went to one of the benches.

12:10 pm

jian walked into the library, holding the door open for the people behind him before entering. the boy head towards the books, looking for one of his favorite series.

"hyunsoo!" the boys best friend, koji, whisper yelled, scaring the boy who was focused on his art.

"aw man, my drawing." hyunsoo pouted, looking up at koji, "what was that for?"

"sorry." koji giggled out, "but isn't that the cute new student you were telling me about?" he questioned, pointing towards jian's direction.

hyunsoo turned his head, looking to where his best friend was pointing. the boy turned back, nodding his head, "didn't you see him in class earlier?"

koji shook his head, "i was too busy focusing on how i'm going to get caught up from missing days." he then glanced back at jian's direction, "didn't know you liked the mixed boys."

"chinese and korean." hyunsoo nodded, looking back down at his drawing, "this looks so ugly."

"what are you drawing?" koji questioned the younger, looking over at his paper, "a cherry blossom tree?"

the younger hummed a response, erasing the part he messed up on. koji watched the boy draw, resting his head on top of his palm. the elder boy then leaned back in the chair, picking up his backpack and setting it on his lap. while the boy went through his backpack, he saw that jian was checking out a book. "ay, hyunnie, your boy is getting a book."

hyunsoo looked up and towards jian, questioning why he wasn't with his friends. the boy shrugged it off, turning back to his drawing, "i don't know what to do for the background."

"it looks fine as is." koji responded, going back through his backpack.

"it needs more." hyunsoo puffed his lips out, setting his art pencils down on top of the drawing and leaning back in his chair.

the younger's eyes wandered over to jian, watching the boy take a seat alone. hyunsoo sat up, turning to koji, "i'll be right back." he told the boy before he grabbed his art and walked over to jian.