119.

nobody's pov
june 27th
5:30 pm

"phan, your boyfriend is here." the boy's mother called out, welcoming him inside the house.

"tell him to leave." phan said, walking down the stairs and making eye contact with daehyun, "ew, look it's your ugly ass."

daehyun rolled his eyes, taking off his shoes and reaching down for one. the boy picked up his converse, raising it. phan looked at the elder, "do it, i dare you." he responded, "hit me with a shoe in front of my parents."

phan's mom took daehyun's converse out of his hand, throwing it at the boy and laughing. phan let out a gasp, "what is this tag team?" he questioned, picking up his boyfriend's shoe and walking over to the entry way, "i swear you have every color converse."

"i do, actually." daehyun laughed, "my closet is a rainbow."

"you're so gay." phan said, putting away the elder's shoe, "gay boy."

daehyun looked at phan's mom, "are you hearing this?" he questioned, "he's being such a mean bully."

"lau phan, stop being mean to your boyfriend." the boy's mother scolded, messing with his hair, "or i'm taking your phone."

"stop taking his side, mom." phan pouted, "you hate me, it's clear."

phan's mother laughed at him, kissing his cheek, "you'll always be my baby." she said, pulling away, "dinner will be ready in an hour, so go do whatever you two would like."

the two boys nodded, as they then headed up the stairs, going to phan's room. phan opened up his bedroom door, heading for his bed and sitting on top of it as daehyun closed the younger's door behind him. daehyun walked over to the younger's bed, standing in front of the boy and kissing his forehead.

"ew, you're so gay." phan faked a gag, pulling away, "go home, gay ass."

"jokes on you, i can't go home." daehyun shook his head, "my mom and kaui's mom are having a date night."

"go to your dads." the younger laughed, "hang out with him."

daehyun furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about it, "i actually don't know where my dad lives." he confessed, "i haven't seen him since the court day, when my mom got full custody." the elder then looked at phan, "why don't you go to your birth parents, huh?"

"i forgot they existed." phan responded, laughing, "i literally forgot that they existed."

daehyun laughed with the younger, "they're irrelevant."

phan nodded his head, "especially considering i love my parents, and they treat me with so much love."

"your mom threw a shoe at you literally five minutes ago." daehyun continued to laugh.

"i still love them, and besides, she was just playing around." phan shook his head, "just like i'm playing when i say you're ugly."

the elder let out a gasp, "you don't think i'm ugly?" he questioned, "so does that mean you think i'm sexy?"

phan stared at the elder, reaching behind him and grabbing a pillow. the younger then started hitting daehyun with the pillow, making them both laugh. "shut up already, you hoe." phan said as he continued to hit the elder with his pillow.