INTRO.

INTRO TO MY FOREVER

INTRO TO MY FOREVER.
STARTED:
september 1, 2019
FINISHED:
unavailable
BACKGROUND:
shin jian had recently moved to malaysia after living in china half of his life. the boy didn't know what to expect, all he knew was he felt nervous and was afraid nobody would like him. however, his nervous thoughts didn't come true as he made friends right away. the boy ended up adjusting to malaysia really quick, since he felt welcomed by his fellow students. but, there was this one student who constantly caught his eye. the boy's name was seo hyunsoo, and something about him made jian want to learn more about the boy. jian ended up making it his mission to get to know hyunsoo and become friends with the boy. as the two got to know each other, they both realized something about each other. that something, was that they both wanted each other to be their forever.
WARNINGS:
something to look out for in this book is the usage of cussing. along with that, there will be scenes of bullying/possible fighting. besides those, this story will be very fluff/soft based, and won't have rated r moments except for the occasional jokes about it. they're minors; remember that.
AUTHORS NOTE:
i listened to you guys, and it happened. so, welcome to the book made specifically for the gay babies <3