18.

nobody's pov
april 29th
9:00 am

jian walked into the classroom, about to go to his regular seat until he noticed something different. the boy slowly walked over to tuah, pulling out the extra seat next to him and sitting down, "what is with the sudden change?"

"i don't want to be around jax and phan." tuah crossed his arms, "they can have fun together."

"b-but, why are we leaving jax with phan?" jian asked, slowly unzipping his backpack.

"because jax is acting like a bitch, just like phan." tuah responded, "so i don't want to be around him."

jian paused, trying to process the information, "you're not going to try and make things right?"

"nope." the boy responded, popping the 'p'.

"you're petty." jian shook his head, "really petty."

"if jax wants to act like phan, then so be it." tuah shrugged, "i'm not going to deal with it."

the younger tilted his head, letting out a sigh, "whatever suits you best, tuah." the younger then paused, "you know they could just sit right in front of us, right?"

"that's why there's stuff there." the boy smiled, "it's reserved for koji and hyunsoo."

"hyunsoo doesn't talk to koji anymore." jian responded, "i mean they might be talking again now, but i don't know."

tuah paused for a moment, "well, they have no other option than to sit with us because i'm not letting jax sit here."

"you're so petty." the younger laughed, as he shook his head, "you little brat."

the elder started laughing too, "quite possibly."

tuah stopped laughing once he saw jax standing on the other side of the desk, "what are you doing here?"

"sitti—"

"nah, i don't want you to sit here." tuah shook his head, cutting jax off, "go sit somewhere else with your twin."

"tu—"

"nope." tuah looked away, "i don't want to hear it unless you tell me what happened."

jax stared at the boy, glancing over at jian who shrugged. the boy rolled his eyes, "it's not like it was any of your business anyways." jax said before walking away to a different seat.

"why do i feel like i'm in the middle of a breakup?" jian questioned, "so dramatic."

"just call your little boyfriend over here." tuah told the younger, who nodded his head and got out of his seat.

to jian's surprise, koji came along with hyunsoo. he guessed that the two were talking again, since they were joking over something before jian came.

"so, not that i'm complaining, but why are we sitting over here?" koji asked, moving the stuff off of his chair before taking a seat.

"tuah is being petty." jian responded.

tuah let out a gasp, "am not!"

"are too!" jian argued, "you're being extremely petty."

"fine, how else am i supposed to approach the situation?" tuah asked, raising an eyebrow.

"you talk it out like any normal human." the younger responded, shaking his head.

tuah paused for a moment, changing the topic to koji and hyunsoo, "anyways, it's great to see you guys talking again!"

the two boys laughed, as they agreed with tuah. koji messed with hyunsoo's hair, "i've missed this loser."

"hey, i styled my hair this morning." hyunsoo whined, grabbing koji's hand, "hands off, mister."

jian smiled at the younger, "it looks cute, hyunnie."

hyunsoo smiled at jian, "thanks, ji."

the four boys then became quiet, as mrs.che gave the class instructions. once they were given instructions, the boys turned to do their work.

however, jax couldn't focus on his work. the boy was more focused on tuah and wanting to be with him. phan looked up at the boy, questioning why he wasn't doing work until he looked around and saw him staring at tuah, "what happened between you two?"

jax rolled his eyes, "don't act like you care."

"sheesh." phan widened his eyes, fixing his papers, "let me just go back to my work then."

"you know, you switch up so often." jax spoke up, "i don't understand you."

"you and me both." phan sighed, picking his pencil back up to do his work.

"i mean like, it's almost as if you— wait, what?" the younger questioned, "i didn't expect that answer."

phan shrugged, "just go back to your work, we don't wanna get a bad grade."

the younger was slightly confused, but ended up brushing it off as he turned back to the assignment. yet, he couldn't help but question what goes on in phan's mind.

authors note:
SpIcY
the good parts are coming soon😼
guys that emoji is my next 😔🤙
wACK!!