Unexpected plans

Quick Author's Note: I apologize for any time you see "Check comments for pictures" This story was originally published on WebNovel, I have just been copy and pasting it to here. Hope you enjoy!

Me, Tabitha and Lilia all boarded the carriage and headed into the main city. The carriage driver would drop us off before returning to get Vincent to bring him after an hour as they had decided to have us all eat at a popular high class restaurant. I imagine it's the equivalent of 5 stars restaurant in my past life as only rich merchants or nobles have the money to afford this place.

First however came the shopping, luckily Tabitha really does have a good fashion sense and generally picks out things that I like anyways. This time was no different as she had already decided that we would match tomorrow at the auction. I would have a kids version of what Vincent planned to wear and Lilia would do the same with Tabitha.

(AN: see commented picture for reference.)

While they would be similar the color schemes were obviously chosen to best suit the wearer. So mine was a black noblemen's style jacket with the trimmings and buttons being a bright blue. As well as the neck wear was a bright blue, I'm not sure as to the name of if, but looking at it made me think of a wash cloth or napkin bundled near the top while letting the rest hang down.

Black pants paired with black boots that ended just below the knees, and a wide flap belt that wrapped around at my stomach. With her knowing me she also ordered a swordsman's belt with a soft leather sheath that could hold my wooden sword. I was truly grateful because I thought I would have to leave my sword during the auction in order to look the nobleman part.

Just before we were about to leave someone called out to Tabitha.

"Tabitha? Tabitha Helstea?" A soft, melodious voice called out. Tabitha turned around quickly to see none other than the Queen of Sapin, Priscilla Glayder. After a brief moment of shock, she quickly gathers both me and Lilia and has us bow before Priscilla.

"Now now, no need for any of that. This isn't a formal meeting." She said as she approached putting a hand on Tabitha's shoulder as to raise her up. With those words me and Lilia looked up at her, and I'm embarrassed to say I was starstruck. In my defense however it's not everyday you see royalty, especially not in person.

It's one thing to read or see pictures about them, but I'm person you can feel a sort of aura around them.

"Thank you, your majesty." Tabitha says as she stands straight again.

"Please Tabitha, Priscilla is fine. I already have guards and maids at the castle who only call me majesty. At least let me get a reprieve from it in the casual acquaintance of a friend." She says with a bright smile that almost felt foreign on her ice Queen like face.

"Yes, you- I mean Priscilla. Thank you for considering me as such." She said with a pleasant smile on her face. "Are you here alone, Priscilla?"

"Hmm? No I'm not. Children come out and say hi to Mrs. Helstea and her children. Though Blaine is not here with us, he's not much of one for the crowded streets." As she said this 2 children popped out on either side of her. One a few years older that heavily favored the king in looks, it was none other than Curtis Glayder. Surprisingly I could feel a decent amount of mana within him, and could tell he would awaken in the next few years.

Next was the carbon copy of Queen Priscilla, though she didn't have the emotionless face yet that she will as she gets older, the rest of the features were there. Small and doll like, with porcelain smooth skin that's only a few shades lighter than my own. Big dark eyes, and long dark hair that reaches the middle of her back free flowing.