B Rank Adventurer: Note

We entered the guild hall and immediately all eyes were on us as now instead of one mysterious masked adventurer, there were 2.

"Oy Rez, what's with the twin? You starting a cult or something?" A loud voice rang out that belonged to the one and only Marno, from when I first became an adventurer.

"Marno, it's good to see you." I said as I held out my hand and he reached his out to shake it with a big smile on his face.

"You too Rez. Been a while, I haven't seen you since the tournament." I nod my head in understanding.

"Yes, it's definitely been awhile. But as for your question this here is my new protégée, I'm here to get him all signed up and become an adventurer." I said as I placed my hand on top of Arthur's head, to which he tried to shove it off. Marno and his group chuckled, as he elbowed his friend.

"Hey, maybe I should make sure this runt is up to snuff. Wouldn't want somebody ruining your reputation, especially with that school you're building. Oh ya about that, let me know if you ever need some muscle, or a guard for the school. You know I won't let anyone mess with the kids, especially if they're trying to learn." Marno's face grew serious with ending of his words and knew he wasn't joking. Marno has been doing more for the youth of Xyrus than me, and it was the perfect opportunity.

"That would be great Marno, to both things! The kids seeing a familiar face every day or at least regularly would go a long way, and how could I ever say to no to getting to see you fly around like a rag doll haha." His smile turned to a frown as his party members laughed at his expense.

"C'mon Rez, you were a deceiving little guy back then. Bah! But I'll still check your little student out if you want." I shake my head in the negative.

"No Marno, that's alright. My friend here wants to keep his abilities hidden, so me and Ms. Flamesworth are just going to sponsor him and have them give him B rank." All their eyes widen and they look at Arthur with more approval now.

"To be sponsored by a S rank and a AA rank adventurer is big stuff there. He's got a lot to live up to." I nod my head and bid them farewell as we reach the receptionist desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Jasmine was the one to take the lead this time.

"Me and Rez are sponsoring this adventurer, and request that he be given B rank and no test." The receptionist looked dazed for a second before asking one of the neighboring receptionists if she could even do such a thing.

"Uhm, okay since both you and Rez are sponsoring him that's fine. I just need his name and his mage type." She pulled out a piece of paper and prepared to start writing.

"Note, Augmenter." Was his response and she quickly wrote it down before disappearing to the back. Moments later she returned with a B rank adventurer card with his name on it.

"Thank you for adventuring, and come back safely." She said in goodbye and we waved as we left. Exiting the guild hall we make our way to the gate square where the Beast Glades gate is located.

"So what are we going to be doing?" Arthur asked as we all walked to the gate.

Jasmine looked to me and was basically asking a question to which I just nodded.

"Dungeon-Exploring." She had a smile on her face and though I couldn't see Arthur's, some excitement radiated off of him. We passed through the gate after showing our guild cards and Arthur gasped upon seeing the massive trees that signified the Beast Glades. They weren't as tall as the Elf forest trees but they were thicker with lots of underbrush. It had a different appeal than the Elf one.