Ch 7: his house?

Stephen's POV  { edited }

Wow first Brittany has my hoodie, then Kyrah walks in and almost blow her brains out then I find out I have a son.

"Soo what now?" Kyrah says taking me out of my thoughts.

"I wanna be in my son's life" I say looking her dead in the eye. Kyrah laughs " you was gonna be in his life whether you like it or not" she says seriously.

"She scares me sometimes" Elijah whispered in my ear still looking at her. I nod my head in agreement.

"How about we go back downstairs yeah?" She says looking at us both. "Ok" Elijah says jumping up and running out the room "SLOW DOWN" we yell in sync . "SORRY" he yelled back.

I stand up from the bed, " shall we?" I said nodding my head towards the door. "We shall" she said smiling softly at me.

We walk out the room and down the hallway then down the stairs.

Once we made it to the living room everyone went silent. "Soooo is this the girl you've been looking for?" Dante says while standing up and walking towards us with mason by his side.

"Yes." I say nodding.

"oh shit he is WHIPPED . girl you got him wrapped around your finger" Mason says, I glare at him.

"What, can't handle the truth big bro?" Mason says while laughing. I was about to slap him but before I can touch him Kyrah grabbed my hand and put it back by my side.

"Be nice" she says like I'm a child. I crossed my arms over my chest.

Ok maybe I am a child

"I like her, I'm Dante" Dante says putting his hand out to shake hers " Kyrah nice to meet you" she says shaking his hand.

" and I'm mason the favorite child" mason says while hugging kyrah. I glare at his head.

" c-c-can't b-breath" she says about to pass out. "Sorry" he says letting go.

We walk in the living room and sit down and it is an awkward silence." The silence is so loud" Kyrah says shaking her head.

"So uhh I have to tell you all something" I say nervously.

I am never nervous, that is weird.

" is Stephen...nervous?" Mason said looking confused.

"Mason shut up" dad says.

"Sorry"he said putting his head down.

"As I was saying I have a son" I said looking at my family.

Nobody didn't say nothing.

"So this is the father of Elijah?" Mr. de Luca said shocked.

"Yup" Kyrah said popping the p.

" so no one is gonna say-" I was cut off " YOU HAVE A SON?!" They all yelled while standing up.

"Don't worry i was as shocked as you guys was"  I said.

"Where is he?" My mom said. "ELIII CAN YOU COME HERE" Kyrah yelled.

She has a fucking yelling problem.

"Then get the fuck out of my house since I have a "yelling problem" stupid " she said rolling her eyes.

I said that out loud?

"No you didn't say that out loud" Kyrah smirked "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE READING MINDS?!" I yelled.

" because I'm built like that" she said still smirking.

Just like my dad.

Elijah came running in the living room. " yes mommy?" He said. " I didn't want you , your father did" She said.

"Yes dad?" He said looking at me. Just hearing those words is crazy like I really have a 5 year old son.

"Come here" I told him holding my arms out. He ran towards me and jumped in my arms. I sat him in my lap towards my family.

"That's uncle Mason" I said pointing at Mason " that's uncle Dante" I said pointing at Dante
"That's grandma" I said pointing at my mom
"And that's grandpa" I said pointing at my father.

"Hi" Elijah said shyly.

"Oh my god, he is adorable can I hold him?" My mom said in awe.

First of all, he isn't a baby.

"You don't have to ask to hold him you know?" Kyrah said with her head tilted.

Elijah jumped out of my arms and ran towards mom.

at this point he WANTS to get hurt.

He sat in her lap " so this is my grandma" he said in awe.

"No she's the First Lady of England" Kyrah said nodding. She didn't kill that at all.

I slapped her on the back of her head and glared at her "stop" I said like she was a child.

"At this point I feel disrespected" she said with a pout.

" you'll be alright" I said rubbing her back.

"Anyway" I said looking back at my parents.

"I finally have a grandchild" my mom said hugging Elijah with tears in her eyes.

I felt a hard ass punch on my shoulder I look to my right " fucking ouch" i said looking at Kyrah " go give her a hug" she whispered to me " what no" I said.

" now I know why mason's the favorite" she mumbled " I heard that" I said looking at her "it was meant for you to hear dumbass" she said looking at me dead in the eye.

She can pay for that slightly later.

" dad can I go to your house today?" Elijah said looking at me well everyone was looking at me.

I looked at Kyrah raising my eyebrow

"I don't know" Kyrah said unsure

"PLEASEEEEE MOMMY PLEASE" He said looking at his mother.

"Can I trust you with him?" She said looking at me.

"Of course you can" I said softly.

"Fine but Stephen Ashton Elijah James if you do something to my son I will fucking kill you" she said seriously.

"It's our son get it right" i said. "YAYYYY daddy's house here we comeeee" he yelled out loud.

Let's see what this little boy got planned.

Hiiii thank you for readingggg
Words: 974
Byeee lovesss🤍