Ch 20: looking for him... again

Kyrah's POV

"What do you mean he took him?" Dante asked with his fist clenched. "Leo took Stephen and he said he's gonna die soon." I say in a monotone.

"We need to find him." Mason said walking towards me. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and called Ryder.

He answered on the first ring. "Hey besti-." I cut him off. "I need you to come to the safe house in the woods. Leo took Stephen." I say walking upstairs.

"I will be there in a hour." He said seriously, "I'm bringing men and your dad with me."

"Thank you." I hung up and walked in our room slamming the door closed. I'm shaking with fucking rage. Why didn't I just bring him with us?

I grabbed the nearest thing next to me and threw it at the wall. Im punching the walls, throwing everything, and breaking everything.

It's all my fucking fault.

I just had to let him come back in my life not knowing the damn consequences that's gonna come with it.

Now the room is a mess. Glass everywhere, pillows, blankets, holes in the walls it's just a mess.

I sit down on the floor and that was my breaking point. I broke into tears. Why was I being so fucking stupid?

"I'm so fucking sorry Stephen... so fucking sorry." I whispered to myself rocking back and forth.

I couldn't protect him from Leo. Now he has to deal with bullshit that he didn't even know about till 2 weeks ago.

Someone walks in the room and I don't look up to see who it is. "Princess.." I hear my dad whispered

How he get here so fast?

I look up at him with teary eyes, "papa.." I don't say papa often it's either father or dad but I say papa when i hit my breaking point.

This is only the second time I every say it in my life.

He kneels in front of me and holds me in his warm embrace, "it's ok we're gonna find him."
He whispers in my ear. I hold him tightly.

It felt like I was hugging him for hours but it was actually about 5 minutes. I pull away and wipe my face.

I stare at the ground catching my breath, "everyone is downstairs. We will be waiting for you." He said kissing me on my forehead and getting up. "Ok." I whispered.

He walked out the room and closed the door. Now I'm left with my thoughts.

Wait didn't we put a tracker sticker on him? HOLY SHIT I FORGOT I PUT A TRACKER STICKER ON HIM!

I get up and run downstairs, I run in the living room and everyone goes quiet. "Who has a computer?" I say in a hurry. "Here." Ryder says handing me his.

"I forgot I put a tracker sticker on him when he was sleeping." I say typing really fast.

"What the hell is a tracker sticker?" Dante questions from next to me. "It's a sticker that you stick onto someone that they won't see. It doesn't take WiFi or data it just works. It can get wet underwater and it won't stop working in any type of way unless you deactivate." Ryder explains to Dante and Mason on what it is.

"That's cool." Mason says like a little kid. "Mhm. When you stick it onto someone it will track them immediately." Ryders says finishing his explanation.

"But how won't they know if it's there. Like won't they feel it?" Dante asked confused. "It's better if you do it when they are sleeping because that's where you can find a good place to put it. Like for example I put Stephen's on the back of his neck when he was sleep. And he still doesn't know that It's there." I say still typing.

"Can I have one?" Mason says. "Y'all already have one." I say with a smirk. "How the fuck?" Dante says hella confused.

"I put one on you guys when we was watching that movie and y'all had fell asleep." I say with the shrug of my shoulders.

"Where?" They both question at the same time. "Feel the back of your ears." I say not looking at them and still typing. "I don't feel it." Mason says confused.

"Same." Dante says also confused. Ryder gets up and stands in the middle of Dante and Mason. I stop typing and look at them.

Ryder takes both of the stickers off the back of their ears and shows them. "It's so small." Mason says looking at his. "Which is why it doesn't take any type of data or WIFI." He says putting it back behind their ears.

I continue decoding the tracker so I can find his location. I did a lot to the tracker so no one can get to it but me.

"I GOT IT!" I yell in happiness. Everyone crowds around me. "You see that red dot...that's where the love of my life is." Now that I say it out loud it hit TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

"You love Stephen?" Dante asked me. "Did you not just hear me say that's where the love of my life is?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'll take that as a yes." He shrugged. "We can't get him for another week or 2." I say sighing. "Why tho?" Mason questions with an angry tone.

Uh- I never in my life seen Mason like that.

"I know all of Leo's tricks, he thinks when I find Ashton I'm gonna come straight away to come and get Him because I love him. And he also thinks it's gonna take a long time to find his location. So we'll give it a week or 2 so it will be unexpected." I say still looking at the screen.

"But what if he kills Stephen in a week or 2?" Dante questions with a raised eyebrow. "When Leo says soon he means in a mouth or 2 because he thinks that's how long it's gonna take me. He thinks I'm weak and won't find his frog face looking ass." I say getting up.

"So what do we do in the mean time?" My dad questions. "We need to train more because we don't know how good his men are." I say looking at them all.

It's over 500 men here.

"Training starts tomorrow." I say walking back upstairs.

You wanted war Leo, so ya ass just better be ready for what I have prepared.

Listen babes I know a tracker sticker isn't real but in my world it does so let me be. LOVE YOU ALLL🤍