Ch 27: mafia ball gone wrong.

Stephen's POV

(1 week later)
Today is the day of the mafia ball. It is 8:25 pm and I'm getting ready to go downstairs and wait for Kyrah.

(His outfit)

Me, Dante, Mason, Ryder, and Kyrah are all going

Me, Dante, Mason, Ryder, and Kyrah are all going. While my dad, Kyrah's dad, and mom stay here and watch Elijah.

I walk downstairs and see Mason, Ryder, and Dante waiting by the door. They look up and whistle at me, "you look good bro, would totally fuck you if i was a girl." Ryder said with a smirk.

I look at him in horror, "You're done, you are fucking done." I say walking towards them. Kyrah wtf are you doing to me?

I was standing in front of them, talking, when they just stop talking and look behind me with wide eyes. I raised an eyebrow and turn around.

"HOLY SHIT!" We all yell in sync. Kyrah smiles, "take a picture, it will last longer." She said walking down the stairs.

I take my phone out and take a picture like she said...cause shit.

(Her outfit)

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk towards her

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk towards her. I grab her hand when she makes it to the last step, I kiss her forehead.

She smiles softly at me. I will never get over her smile bro I swear.

I look at the guys and see them looking at us like they about to cry, "I think we need to take them back to walmart." Kyrah whispered from beside me. I nod my head in agreement.

"Come on." We all walk out the door and into the limo.

We are all in the limo, kyrah next to me Ryder and Dante on the left and Mason on the right.

I think dante and ryder are gay.

"Did you guys bring any weapons just incase?" Kyrah asked us all. We all nod.