Ch 10: crazy bitches.

Kyrah's POV { EDITED }

I woke up to the sound of stuff being thrown around in the room down the hallway. I looked at my phone. 10:45 am

I got out of bed and walked out of my room following the sound.

Guess where it's coming from....my dad's room.

Should I open the door? Now what if he in there fucking Tiffany your gonna be traumatized. Good point Brai-

I was cut out of my thoughts by the sound of yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK TIFFANY AND BRITTANY ." I heard my dad yell at the evil bitches.

Never mind just walk in. I was gonna do that anyway.

I slam the door opened and all I see is red. Literally. just fucking red.

"What the hell?!" I yell out.

Tiffany is standing over my dad with a gun pointed at his head and Brittany is keeping him down by sitting on his torso.

I take one step forward "if you take another step I will blow his brains out" Tiffany said looking at me.

"What did he ever do to you?" I question putting my hands up in surrender.

"He treated me and Brittany like shit he always at that disgusted tone every time he told people that i was his wife and Brittany was his step daughter but he had that loving tone with you when people asked who you were." She said now pointing the gun at me.

"Uh- well ok so you woke up and chose... violence?" I said trying not to laugh.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!" She yelled at me, "I- ok." I said, "it's time for you to go, tell satan I said hi" she said looking at me with a smirk.

She pulled the trigger.

I started laughing because the damn safety was still on, "why is this shit not working." She said slapping the gun with her other hand and pulling the trigger multiple times and all you hear is clicks.

I laughed harder and then looked at her seriously.

You are so bipolar it makes no sense. Shut up brain.

"Alright you and your daughter time is up." I said walking towards her and taking the gun out her hands. Her and her daughter whimpered.

"Awww what happened to you and ya daughter trying to kill us?" I said doing a fake pout.

"We're s-s-sorry" she said with fear in her eyes.

"S-s-sorry ma motherfucking ass bitch." I said darkly while taking the safety off.

"Dì a Satana che ho detto ciao cagna." I said then shot her in the head and shot Brittany in the heart. (Tell satan I said hi bitch).

"This is not how I wanted my day to start." I mumbled to myself.

I helped my dad up and grabbed my phone so I can call Ryder.

"HEY BITCH" he yelled in the phone, I had to move the phone back from my ear so he won't make me deaf .

I put the phone back at my ear, "It's too early for this yelling shit come in my dad's room and pick up Brittany and Tiffany's body up." I demanded.

"You finally killed them?" He asked I can hear the smile on his face.

"Yes I did now come and get them please ." I said while rubbing my forehead.

"Yes boss." He said and hung up.

"You good?" I said looking at my dad.

"I'm fucking fantastic." He said happy.

"I- well alright." I said a little scared, "Ryder is coming to get these crazy bitches up" I told him while walking out of the room.

"I need a damn shower" I mumbled to myself.

'But at least crazy 1 and 2 is gone' I smirked at that thought before getting in the shower.

CHAPTER 11 WILL BE UP WHEN IM DONE EATING.
Byee lovesss<333