Ch 15: not ready.

Kyrah's POV { EDITED }

After last night I've been ignoring him.

Every time he came in the same room as me I would walk away or make an excuse to leave.

I know what your thinking 'Kyrah it was just a kiss'

I know it was just a kiss but if I fall for him then I'm fucked.

I'm in my room on my laptop doing some emails when there was a knock on the door.

I already know who it was by the way the knock sounded.

I smiled softly, "Come in Elijah." He walked in and closed the door walking towards the bed.

"Are you ok mommy?" Eli asked moving my laptop so he can sit in my lap.

"Yes I'm fine, are you ok?" I asked him softly.

"No." He said frowning a little bit.

"What's wrong?" I asked moving his hair out his eyes.

"Why are you ignoring daddy?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

I sigh, "because I don't want to fall." I say smiling knowing he doesn't know what it means.

"Well if you fall daddy can help you up." He said pouting.

"He won't be able to help me up in time baby." I say looking him in his eyes.

"But mommy daddy will always help you up in time." He said crossing his arms.

I chuckled, "what makes you say that kid?" I question.

He smiled, "he cares about us. he said he loves me but I was scared to say it back but he said he will wait for me mommy. he said that we was the best things that every happened to him and he said he will protect us with everything in him. he cares." He said with tears in his eyes.

I hugged him tightly.

"Don't cry bud." I said rocking him back and forth.

"I just don't like seeing you guys fight even though this was you guys first fight I still don't like it." He said hugging me with his head in the crook of my neck.

I chuckled, "I will think about being his friend again alright?"

"Ok I love you momma." He said sounding like he getting ready to fall asleep.

"I love you too bud." I said kissing his head.

Once he fell asleep I got up and went across the hallway so I can put him in bed for his nap.

I opened his room door and put him in bed.

"I will wake you up in a few hours alright?" I whispered to him.

"Ok." He whispered back with his eyes still closed.

I walked out his room and back to mine.

When I walked in I seen Stephen sitting on my bed with some black sweatpants and a black hoodie.

I closed my door and locked it just in case.

I walked towards my bed and sat on in while getting back on my laptop.

I continue ignoring him at all causes.

I can feel his gaze on me.

I'm on one of my emails when all of a sudden my laptop was closed.

I looked up to see Stephen sitting across from me glaring at me.

"What do you want James?" I question leaning back on the head board.

" I want to know why you're ignoring me." He said giving me a hard glare.

"Whattttt I'm not ignoring you." I laughed awkwardly while looking away and rubbing the back of my neck.

"Kyrah look at me." He said harshly.

I don't look at him.

"Look at me." He said softly.

My stubborn ass don't look at him.

He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him.

"Im going to ask you again and I'm not going to repeat myself after, Why are you ignoring me." He said with a soft look in his eyes.

I'm shaking but not so hard to the point where he will notice.

"Because I don't wanna fall ok?" I snapped.

"I'm scared if I fall you're not going to be there to help me. I'm scared that you're going to be like him. I'm so fucking scared that you're going to be my weakness and that he's going to hurt you." I whispered the last part.

He looked at me softly.

"Like I get you can take care of yourself but...but he's stronger and smarter then the both of us." I said wiping a tear away.

"If you ever fall just know I will always be there to catch you... and I mean it."

"Promise?" I asked pulling my pinky out.

He smiled softly which made me relax, "I promise mama." He locked his pinky with mine.

"Kiss your thumb so I know you're not lying." I said seriously.

He chuckled and kissed his thumb while still keeping eye contact.

"Now who is this him?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not ready to say anything yet." I said not looking him in the eye.

"Well I will be here when you are ready alright?" He said softly.

"Ok." I whispered.

"Look I will be in my room if you need me I have a day or 3 off of the mafia I will take you and Elijah out tomorrow ok?" He said raising his eyebrows.

I nod my head not looking at him.

"Look at me and use your words mama." He said grabbing my jaw gently.

"Ok." I whispered again.

He kissed my cheek and got up and walked towards the door. Before he opened the door he looked back over his shoulder.

"Just so you know no one can hurt me." He said then walked out and closed my door.

I sighed.

That's what you think.

HIII WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1KKK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

BYEE<333