Ch 51: Suprise.

Kyrah's POV.

We transferred Stephen out of Harris and into the private hospital here. I don't trust them after what happened last week.

I've been working my ass off non-stop to the point where I barely got to see Stephen this week. I'm trying not to stress out but it's getting hard.

I don't wanna ask my dad to take over for a while because he has Elijah. Why give him my child and my mafia at the same time?

I sigh as I sit in Stephen's office using his computer. Someone knocks on the door, "come in." I say, tiredly.

Ryder, Dante, and Mason walks in and stands in front of me. "What do you idiots want?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Put this on." Ryder says holding a blindfold. "I don't got time for your-" Dante cuts me off.

"Just put the motherfucking blindfold on Kyrah." He said with a stern look. I take the blindfold out of Ryders hand and put it on.

They take my hands and healed me stand up. "If I fall, I will kill all of you." I say and they guide me somewhere.

I hear a door open and I walk into the room. "Stand right there." Mason says and runs off somewhere.

"Well I can't go anywhere if these two are fucking holding me." I say and sigh.

Dante and Ryder chuckles, "Ok, you can take the blindfold off." Mason said, sounding like he was smiling.

I take the blindfold off and look in front of me.

A small smile spreads across my face. "Y'all didn't have to you know." I say looking at all the guys.

They smile, "you seem stressed out a little. So we wanted to do something for you Ky." Dante said, giving me a side hug.

It was a tent, some junk food, some pizza, my lap top, pillows, blankets, and some pajamas for me to put on.

All this stuff I've been craving but haven't been having the time to do it.

Here comes my Hormones.

I sniffed while looking up at the guys with a small pout and tears falling down. "What's wrong?" Mason whispered pulling me into a hug.

"Hormones." They laugh at me which makes me cry a little harder. "Ok Ok Ok, we're sorry for laughing at you." Ryder said, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"....Y'all wanna laugh again don't you?" I say into Mason's chest. It was quiet for a second or 2, then they start laughing again.

"This is why yall have no friends." I say wiping my face with my hand. "So you're not our friends?" Dante said crossing his arms.

"No." I walk towards the tent and grab the pajamas out of it. "Can yall get out so I can change?" I asked and they nod.

They walk out of my room, closing the door behind them. I take my clothes and shoes off and put on the pajamas. I sigh in comfort.

"Y'all can come back in." I yell, getting in the tent. They walk in the room and see me getting comfortable. "Do you need anything?" Dante asked from the door frame.

I shook my head and looked through Netflix.

There's nothing good to watch.

"I will deal with your mafia alright?" Ryder said getting something off of my dresser. "Ok." I say and started watching true story while eating the food.

They turn the light off and walks out of my room.

Ryder's POV.

I look at the guys and they nod. We walk down the hallway and downstairs. We walk in the kitchen and into the basement.

We need information from the Russians.

We walk in his cell and we smirk at the sight of Andrey. Dry blood all over his body,  cut all his hair off, and cuts everywhere .

He looks at us and glares, "IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING!" He yelled. "Then we will force it out of you." Dante said walking towards him.

"You tell us information that we need and we won't kill you." He said all in his face.

"Oh please, I could barely breathe." Andrey said, trying to breathe.

"Fine if you won't tell us your plan, then your family gets it." I say and everyone looks at me. "You wouldn't dare." Andrey said, with tears forming.

"I mean every. damn. word. Tell us your plan and we will leave your family out of this. Especially your little sister." I say with a small head tilt.

"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!" He yells.

"THEN TELL US YOUR FUCKING PLAN!" I yell back which shuts everyone up. He sighs, "Fine, but when I tell you everything, you leave my family alone and don't you dare touch little sister." He said with a deathly look.

We won't do shit to his family...especially his little sister. We aren't that fucked up.

"Stop looking at me like that. You can't do shit even if you got out of the chair." I say with a chuckle and he keeps the glare on his face.

"Tell us. Why did we hear you over the phone saying shit like you're gonna kill Stephen and have Kyrah all to yourself?" Dante asked while crossing his arms.

Damn he's fine.

"Have you seen Kyrah? That's a ass that I-" he was cut off By a punch to the stomach. He groans.

"Talk about my little sister again, I will bring her down here and let her deal with you." Dante said and Andrey smirks.

"Bring her down here." He said with a lust look in his eyes. "She will cut your eyeballs out." Mason said while slowly nodding.

"And you can't have her." Dante said slowly backing away from him. "And why not? Stephen's in a coma and he calls her a bitch. He probably doesn't even treat her right." He said like he was talking about the weather.

"Kyrah lets him call her a bitch if they're playing, now if they were in a argument, He would've been 6 feet under 3 months ago." I say and raise a eyebrow.

"How did you even know he called her a bitch?" Mason said walking towards him.

He smirks, "when we came here from the last meeting a few months ago, I let guards put listening devices in this house...we hear every little thing." He says and laughs loudly.

We look at him with a bored look, "so you heard about the part where we called you an ugly motherfucker who takes mommy and daddy's money?" Dante said with a pout and we laugh.

"I have my own money." Andrey said looking around the room.

"PLEASE, half of that money is from your parents." Mason said and we laugh harder.

"Fuck you." Andrey said and rolled his eyes.

"Nah I'm good on that one." Mason said

"I got me a mans to do that with so you on ya own with that one." Dante said putting his hands up in surrender and we laugh.

"Can we kill him already and go to one of his trusted men?" Mason asked and Dante nods.

He grabbed his gun out his waist band and took it off of safety. "Tell the devil said hey." Dante said.

"Kyrah says it better." Me and Mason said in sync, "shut the hell up." Dante said and shot him till the bullets ran out.

I wanna take a nap now.

Would if I just killed Stephen right now? LMAOOO it would be funny but so sad at the same time. ANYWAY, LOVE YOU ALL VOTE AND COMMENT...if you want I'm not forcing you.