Ch 23: getting him.

Stephen's POV

Like I said before I don't know what time it is but i know that is February 2. I am out of breath from all these damn beatings but I'm not giving up.

After Leo did his last cut on my body he told me he would see me tomorrow so I'm guessing it's dark now. I've been tortured before so this is nothing new.

I have at least 30 cuts on my body, a cut on my cheek and I might have a black eye and broken nose.

I'm sweating and I smell like shit. I need a damn shower.

I'm on the verge of passing out and I'm trying to stay awake but I'm so fucking tired, so I let sleep take over me.
****
Kyrah's POV.

We have a hour before we go and get Stephen. I can't wait to get my hands on that frog face ass bitch.

I go up stairs in my room and get changed.
(Her outfit)

After I put everything on I tie my hair in a high ponytail

After I put everything on I tie my hair in a high ponytail. You see I have brown curls that can get really annoying.

Anyway I put my combo boots on and grabbed my bullet proof vest. I walk out my room and took a peak in Elijah's room to see him sleep.

I close his door softly and walk downstairs. Everyone was ready and suited up. I look at the time. 12:37 am.

From here to there is 2 hours so we not gonna be there till 2 something.

"Alright is everyone ready?" I question standing in front of everyone. "sì capo." They all say at the same time.

"Does everyone have their ear piece in?" I question making sure everyone is good. "sì capo." They all say.

"Good. Get in the SUVS and let's go." I walk out the living room with everyone following behind me.

"Dante, Ryder, and Mason you're in the car with me." I get in my car and wait for the 3.

Dante gets in the front while mason and Ryder gets in the back. "Seatbelts." I say putting mine on.

When everyone has there seatbelts on. My dad stayed at the safe house with Elijah and I left like 5 guards there to watch the house.

"Ky are you ok?" Dante questions softly. "I'm just tired, hungry, and nervous that's all." I take a quick glance at him and look back at the road.

"What did I tell you about not eating Kyrah?" Ryder says from the backseat. "Listen I'm sorry I just didnt have an appetite for the last 3 days." I says with my hands clenched hard around the wheel.

I had developed a eating disorder but I don't wanna tell them. I found out when we were at Stephen's house.

"Kyrah that can lead to having a eating disorder we don't want that for you." Mason said joining in the conversation.