Ch 36: You little shit.

Stephen's POV.

After I took a shower with Kyrah I put on some clothes and went to my office. I walk in and sit down. Now I have to deal with the Americans.

After they found out about her and Elijah they've claimed that they will take them from me and do horrible things.

I have a meeting with the Russians so they can help me take the Americans down. I do a little bit of paper work and then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Dante and Mason walks in. "The Russian mafia is already in the meeting room we will be in there." Dante says and I nod.

They walk out and I grab all the papers and blueprints. Yes, we are going to their warehouse soon.

I walk out my office and walk towards Kyrah room. I open the door. "Mama I will be in a meeting." I say an she looks up from her phone.

"Alright. I don't need anything right now."

"Love you." I say and close the door.

"LOVE YOU TOO!" She yells back.

I walk towards the meeting room and nod at the guards. "Capo." They say.

I open the doors and all the talking dies down. I seat at the head of the table, "what was your plan for their warehouse?" I asked the leader.

He gets up and shows us his plan. The door opens and Elijah walks in. "What's wrong bud?" I asked and sat him in my lap.

"Nothing, I was bored so I came in here." He said with a shrug, "just like your mother." Then we went back to the meeting.

"Why isn't anyone guarding the back?" Elijah asked and everyone stops talking and looks at him. "What do you mean kid?" The leader  asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Elijah gets off my lap and walks towards his blueprints. "You said you will have people guarding the front, rooftop, and sides....what about the back? It could be guards back there and people will end up killed because nobody killed them."

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR MOTHER TEACHING YOU?!" I yelled and he looks at me in shock.

He jumped off the table and walks out the room. 3 minutes later he comes back with Kyrah.

"Mommy, daddy was yelling at me for no reason." He says then smirks at me. "The fuck is you yelling at my son for?" She asked while tying her hair up.

Ah shit.

I slowly get up and walk towards Dante. "Dont come over here so I can get hit too. Fuck outta here." He says and moves over away from me.

Bitch.

"Listen, I only asked him what was you teaching him." I said  standing behind Dante again.

"DIDNT I SAY FUCK OUTTA HERE BRO?"

"YES YOU DID. IM NOT MOVING, SO FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!" I yell back at him.

"But did you really have to yell at him?" She asked walking towards me. I walk backwards and now I'm standing in front of the door.

I shake my head. "Words." She says still walking towards me.

I'm embarrassed. I'm getting put in place in front of everyone.

"Nope." I say walking out the door. Then she sprints towards me. I run out the room and down the hallway.

"COME HERE!" She yells.

"NO!" I yell back and run in my room. I'm getting deja vu.

Didn't this happen before but I was chasing her?