Ch 33: Second Argument?

Stephen's POV
(1 month later) yes the time skip is big but work with me.

I'm in my office just reading this note over and over again. "FUCK!" I yell while pushing everything off my desk. I get up and start punching the walls.

What the fuck am I gonna do now? I already got a lot of bull shit on my plate. I can't take more.

My office now looks like a fucking Toronto was in here. Holes in the walls, papers everywhere, books everywhere, and etc.

I sigh and grab my phone out my pocket. I call the maid. She answered on the second ring.

S: Mary can you come clean my office please?

M: it's always you Stephen I swear. Here I come.

S: I'm sorry.

M: it's not need for you to be sorry. Go lay down and rest. you need it.

S: thank you.

I hang up and walked out my office. I walk down the hallway and into my room. When I walk in Kyrah was laying on the bed on her phone.

She looks up when she hears  the door open. I close the door behind me and sit on the edge of the bed with my back facing her. I put my head in my hands and sigh.

" What's wrong amor?" She asked, "Kyrah shut up. Please." I say not looking at her. I hear her get off the bed and walk towards me.

Ah shit.

Without warning, she grabs my neck gently and pulls my head up. so now I'm looking at her.

She glared at me, "listen, I don't know what the fuck happened to you but what you're not gonna do is walk in this room and be disrespectful. That's not how our relationship is gonna work."

I look away from her. "Kyrah leave me alone." I say in a monotone. From the corner of my eye, I see her smirk and she lets go of my neck.

"Let's see how long you can last without me being around. Yeah?" She says with a small head tilt while leaning on the wall.

I shrug my shoulders and lay on my back.

Now what the hell are you doing? I don't know. Dude you are basically pushing her away that's your problem now. How? You keep pushing someone away when you really need them.

I look at Kyrah to see her grabbing her phone, her charger, her laptop, and her laptop charger. "Where are you going?" I asked before she walked out the room.

"Somewhere. I'm also going out tonight, don't wait up." Then she walks out the room slamming the door closed.

Fuck. Fucking shit up...again.

Now what if she goes out and cheats on you. Why the fuck would you even think that? I'm your brain I like to let your mind run with negative thoughts like how Kyrah might get kidnapped if she goes out....trust your gut.

I jump up at the thought.

Shut the fuck up. Right you had got a threat From the Americans saying if they ever see your loving Kyrah alone they will do all types of things to her when they kidnap her?

I get up and start pacing.

Shut the fuck up brain. NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN, as you can fucking see she isn't safe, so why the fuck aren't you in her room TRYING to convince her not to go?  I don't know.

I sit on the floor and look at the wall.

You don't know? I don't know. YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO YOUR GUT. ITS TELLING YOU TO GO STOP HER BUT YOU'RE JUST SITTING HERE ARGUING WITH YOURSELF.

I look at the wall in confusion.

Myself? YES YOURSELF IM YOU. IM NOT A PERSON WHOS STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU YELLING AT YOU. Actually you are. I am?

I look away from the wall and see a guy standing in front of me with a glare.

Ok I may be a guy standing in front of you but I'm still you. Go help her dude.

I close my eyes and open them again to see the guy gone.

Dude I'm not gone...I'm next to you.

I jump at the voice. Fucking dumbass. I stand up and walk out the room with the guy behind me. Your new name is rage. Why rage? Because you get angry to fast.

I knock on Kyrah's door and she opens it. "Yes Stephen?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "You can't go out." I say getting straight to the point.

"Why not?"

" because it isn't safe."

"What happened for it to not be safe for me to go out?" She asked while leaning on the door frame.

Tell her.

"Because the Americans are after you. That's why I was upset." I sigh and close my eyes.

"Fine I won't go out. But I'm not gonna talk to you" then she slammed the door in my face.

I mean shit at least she's not going. Right.

Me and rage walk back in my room and lay on the bed.

It's time for me to go back in your head dude. You was already in my head I'm just imagining that you're here with me.

And with that he disappears. I sigh.

we are fucking going crazy.

I will update later but here you gooooo love youuu.