Ch 13: a man on hard steroids.

Kyrah's POV

I'm in my room on my bed chilling when all of a sudden I think about a puppy.

If you ask Stephen he might get it for you. Yup let's go ask Brain.

I walk out my room and towards the meeting room.

He told me he had a meeting about a shipment like 20 minutes ago. My dad is giving me off time so I can deal with Elijah and Stephen.

We've been living with Stephen for about 2 weeks now and we all got closer.

I opened the meeting room door, everyone went silent and looked at me.

"What do you want now Kyrah?" Stephen asked clearly annoyed with me.

I've been annoying him all day. And I did it with a smile on my face.

"Mr. Ashton sir I want a puppy." I say pouting at him.

"Number 1 you're not getting a damn puppy and number 2 you play too much." He said then continued his meeting.

"About number 1 I want a puppy and I'm going get it whether you like it or not. And about number 2 that's not what your enemy said, he said and I QUOTE 'I like when you play so much' but anyway." I said smirking.

As you can all tell I'm a little toxic but does it look like i give a fuck...no.

He stopped talking and glared at me, "Damn that's tough, but if I was you I would start running." Dante said with wide eyes

"He won't do shi- OH SHIT!" I yelled.

It happened so fast that I didn't see it coming, but I was already by the door so I had time to run out the room and down the steps.

So when Stephen Jumped out his seat and sprinted towards me I was already down the steps.

"BRING YOUR ASS OVER HERE KYRAH!"he yelled from upstairs.

"NEVERR!" I ran in the kitchen to see Beth cooking.

(Stephen's mom name)

"Beth your son is about to kill me." I said hiding behind her.

She laughed, " what did you do now?" She said still looking in the pot.

"So I wanted a puppy and he was in the middle of a meeting, I interrupted him and told him I wanted one and he said no and that I play too much because I called him sir. long story short I said that's not what his enemy said he jumped out his seat like a man on hard steroids and now is chasing me." I said talking really fast.

I can hear his heavy footsteps.

Guess what she does...SHE LAUGHS HARDER.

"It's not funny!" I whispered-yelled.

"KYRAH WHERE ARE YOU!" I hear him yell and slam a door.

"Here hide in one of the bottom cabinets and I will close it...hurry up!" She whispered back.

I get in the cabinet and she closes it.

I may be 5'9 but I can still hide in a cabinet like the bad bitch I am.

I hear someone walk in the kitchen, "mom where did Kyrah go?" I hear Stephen say very calmly.

I almost shit myself.

"I don't know I haven't seen her." I hear her say.

She deserves to be in a movie Netflix need to sign her up.

"You're lying to me." He said sounding pissed.

"Now what the hell would I be lying for?" She snapped.