Ch 53: Gone.

Kyrah's POV.

It's 2 weeks later and today is the day we unplug him. I've cried all night thinking about it. He didn't wake up...the doc said we will unplug him early in the morning.

8 A.M to be exact.

I put on one of Stephen's sweatshirts and I throw on some sweatpants. I go in the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

Red puffy eyes and a red nose.

I was crying all night...they're unplugging him in 30 minutes. I start crying again and I sit on the floor holding my face in my hands.

A knock was on the door but I don't say come in.

"Kyrah, can we come in?" Dante said on the other side.

I let out a sob.

The door opens and I see Dante, Ryder, Mason, Beth, and John walk in with sad faces.

Dante, Ryder, and Mason walks towards me and sits on each side of me. They all wrap their arms around me.

"Everything is gonna be ok Kyrah." Mason whispers in my ear and kisses my temple. I shake my head. "No it's not." I whispered.

"Come on, we have to go downstairs now." John said with a sniffle. The guys help me up and we all walk out of the bathroom.

Holy shit, I feel weak.

We walk downstairs and into the private hospital and into his room to see his doctor already in there.

Stephen's POV.

Here we go with this bullshit. I can't move my hands, legs, arms, he- I just can't move shit.

But I can hear everything.

Like when Kyrah said she was pregnant. I don't know how long I've been in this coma but I heard that they are only giving me a month to wake up.

I hear crying...it sounds like my moms cries. Who hurt her? I need to get up. But before I start trying, I listen to the conversation they're having.

"It's been a month and few days and he still hasn't woken up. So we have to unplug him."

Wait a damn minute.

The cries got louder. So I start trying to move.

Come on Stephen, get up.

I got a finger to move and I hear a gasp. "Don't unplug him...he's moving." I hear Kyrah say.

I start moving my hand and I work on my other. "Holy shit, he's waking up." I hear Dante say.

idiot.

I move my other hand and try to move my shoulders. When I move them just a little, I start trying to open my eyes.

This will always be hard to try and move.

After a little bit of trying, I slowly open my eyes. That took too much energy.

I close my eyes because of the bright light that was shining in my eyes. I open them again and adjusted to the light.

The doctor gave me a water and I drink the whole thing in one go. Throat was too dry.

When I'm done, I give the cup back to him and he asked me questions like all the other times.

When he's done, he nods and walks out of the room. I look at everyone and they circle around me.

They all hug me but Kyrah never moved out of her spot. They all pull away and ask if I'm ok. "I'm fine, been in a coma more then once." I say and smirk slightly.

"Anddd idiot Stephen is back." Dante said and looked at his watch, "Me and they guys have to deal with something." Then my dad looks at his. "Me and your mother have a meeting with someone, we will see you when we come back." Then they walk out of the room.

I look at Kyrah and she's looking down at her left wrist. "Come here mama." I whisper and she walks towards the bed.

She stands beside the bed and I pull her into a hug, "are you alright?" I asked, playing with her hair.

She nods, not saying a word. I bring her face towards mine by her chin. "you sure? Because you didn't say a word since I woke up." She nods again and wipes her face with a sigh.

"I'm fine." She whispered and kissed my forehead. I look down at her stomach. Thank god I woke up.

"How is the Baby?" I asked with my hand on her still small stomach. "It's healthy and doing fine." She said looking at her wrists again.

What the hell is on her wrists.

I take both of her arms and pull her closer towards me and I look down at her wrists.

It was mine and Elijah's name.

I look at her and she smiles softly at me, "when did you get these?" I asked touching them softly.

"literally 2 weeks ago." She say with a chuckle. "You know we are still getting matching tattoos when I get out of here right?" I said raising an eyebrow.

She nods, "yup." She says popping the "p"

"So I was really in a coma for a month?" I asked making sure I was corrected, "yup...and a few days because we wouldn't let him unplug you." She says laughs at the end.

"Do you remember anything from the crash?" She asked when she's done laughing. "No, it happened too fast for me to even process it." I say, I then yawn.

How the hell am I tired? I just took a MONTH nap. so I shouldn't be tired.

"Tired?" Kyrah asked, I nod "I will see you later, I need to go pick up your son." She said looking down at me.

My back also hurts.

She kissed my forehead and began to walk away. Before she takes 3 steps I grab her arm and she turns around. "What's wrong?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

I pull her towards me and she falls on my chest with a 'oof ' "are you serio-" I cut her off by putting my lips on hers

Haven't done this for a month.

Kyrah sighs into the kiss.

When I can't breathe,I pull away and look into her grey eyes. "I missed you mama." I whispered. "I missed you more...now let me go so I can get Elijah."she said trying to get out of my hold.

"Whyyyy?" I whine and she chuckles, "if my dad snaps at me for not getting Elijah on time, I will snap your fucking neck because it's your fault."  She says looking me dead in the eye.

I let her go instantly.

She starts walk out the room.

"I love you." I say, with my eyes closed.

"I love you more." She says and closes the door gently.

Now I can go to sleep.

Got you with the ch title didn't I? Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I wasn't feeling it but I love you all and thank you for being patient.byeee❤️