Ch 34: Feels like Home.

Kyrah's POV

Fucking stupid Stephen with his man period and shit. That's not a thing? Shut up to me it is. Whatever floats ya boat.

I look at the time, 12:30 am. I sigh, "we should go talk to Dante." I get up and walk out my room. I walk down the hallway and knock on Dante's door.

"Come in." He said from the other side. I open the door then close it. I walk towards his bed and sit cris cross in front of him.

He looks at me then put his computer away and gives me his full attention. "What's wrong Ky?" He asked while tilting his head to the left a little.

"I'm upset with Stephen."

"And what did Stephen do this time?" He asked with a small smile. I turn around and lay my head on his lap.

"So girl this what happened. He walks in the room then sits on the bed with his back facing me. I asked him what was wrong and he told me to shut up. I told him that's not how our relationship was gonna go and he told me to leave him alone. I grabbed my stuff and walked out his room. Then he knocked on my door saying I can't go out. I wanna punch his face off." I sigh after my speech.

Dante chuckles while playing with my hair. "Well you have to be patient. Stephen doesn't know about relationships because he's never been in one. He was the smash and dash type guy. So he's new to things like this.

I mean yeah he loves you but he and relationships doesn't go together...at all. Give him some time. You should go in his room and talk to him about it. He might even say sorry we don't know. Alright?" He said looking down at me.

I nod. "How's you and Ryder going so far?" I asked him.

"It's the best relationship I've ever been in. He's sweet, nice, respectful, and fucks me like a slut."  I cringe at the last part.

Oh yeah...Dante is bisexual and Ryder and him are going out and I'm the only one who knows. Well you all know now.

"To much information bro."

"Oh fuck off." He says flipping me off. I laugh and get up. "I really needed that. Thank you Dante."  I say hugging him.

"No problem Ky. Now get the fuck out my room." He pushes me off of him and lays down. "Turn the lights off on ya way out." I shake my head and turn the light off then walk out.

I close his door and walk down the hallway. I when I get in front of Stephen's bedroom door I knock on it.

"Leave me alone." He said sounding like he was....crying? I knock on the door again, "Leave me alone before I come out there and beat you the fuck up." I chuckle and open the door.

When I walk in it was dark. I walk towards the window and opened it to let some moon light in here. When I turn around. I don't see Stephen. I walk towards the end of the bed to see him laying on the ground with his knees to his chest.

I sit in front of him. "What's wrong?" I asked while playing with his hair. He looks at me and lays his head in my lap. "I'm sorry." He said sounding like he's getting ready to cry again.

Stephen never cried before...this shit might be deep...y'all are dirty minded bro I swear.

"How about we get you on the bed first." I asked still playing with his hair. He nods and moves his head off my lap. I stand up and hold my hand out for him.

He grabs it and stands up. He lets go of my hand and gets on the bed. He lays down on his side. I sigh and sit in front of him.

"Tell me what's going on. Our relationship is about communicating. If something is wrong you tell me...talk to me." I say rubbing his back.