Ch 47: Play Fighting.

Kyrah's POV.

I say I have bad luck. FUCKING BAD LUCK. I'm trying not to think so fucking hard about it but come on...it's hard not to overthink something.

How the fuck did I come back from the dead and the next day get chased by some fucking psychos? FUCKING TELL ME HOW.

Like who do I have beef with now? NOBODY....oh shit. It was probably some of Michaels guards. BUT STILL WHAT THE FUCK.

"I wanna beat a bitch ass." I say out loud. I grab my bonnet and put it on. We about to go beat Stephen's ass for the bad luck he caused me.

I walk out my room and walk down the hallway. This motherfucker got friends over...imma still beat his ass.

I run down the steps and walk in the living room, I stand in front of him and look at him. He paused the game and slowly put his controller down.

I can feel everyone's eyes on me but I keep mine on Stephen. He sits back and raise his perfect eyebrow.

He's ugly not perfect.

"What's up?" He said and crossed his arms. "I wanna fight." I say with a shrug. He chuckles, "I'm not fighting no bitch." He said and shrugs.

"you gonna fight this bitch. Run me my one." I said being deadass.

Stephen sits up and takes his chain and rings off. He unzipped his hoodie and took it off. Then he stands up and towers over me. "What's up then?" He said.

"That's what the fuck we NOT gonna do.," I stand on the table, "you not gonna tower over me like I'm some little bitch." He looks at me in shock.

"YOU'RE ALL BARK BUT NO BITE!" Stephen said and Everyone oooo's.

I make sure my bonnet is secured and start swinging. No one was harmed. Stephen picks me up and tackles me on the couch. "Let go of me bitch." I say while hitting his back.

"BEAT HIS ASS GIRL!" His friends cheers me on. "No, you let go of me bitch." He says hitting me on my sides.

I ended up getting on top of him and now I'm hitting him in his sides. "Get off of me bitch." He says grabbing me by my bonnet . "Let go of my bonnet bro." I say holding his hand that's on my head.

"I will pull this shit off." He says being deadass. "Now Stephen, if you PULL MY FUCKING BONNET OFF, it's gonna get wicked." I say punching him in his shoulder.

"KYRAH I WILL PULL THIS SHIT OFF!" He yells getting ready to pull it off. He flips us over and we hit the floor.

"WHERE THE FUCK THE TABLE GO?" I yelled, trying to get from underneath him. "We moved it so you have more space. now whoop his ass." Jay said which is one of Stephen's friends.

"Kyrah I will pull this shit off." He said again and I punch his hand....this bitch pulls my bonnet off and I look at him in shock. Everyone becomes quiet. I tackled him to the ground and start punching his chest.

I stand up out of breath. "That's why you got your ass beat." I say, smirking. he looks me in shock, "No bitch I whooped your ass. You didn't beat shit." He says trying to catch his breath.

I grab my bonnet and walk away, " yeah, stay ya ass on the ground." I say, slowly walking backwards.

"Shut the fuck up before I come over there and whoop ya ass again." He said standing up.

"You didn't whoop shit. Keep ya negative energy over there hoe and I will keep my mines upstairs."  I say and start walking upstairs.

"DONT MAKE ME COME OVER RHERE AND DRAG YOU!" Stephen yells and I run back down the steps.

"COME DO IT HOE." I yell and wave my arms around.

"You know what, I'm good on that one." He says and sits back on the couch, putting his chain and rings back on. "Oh ok, that's what the fuck I thought." I walk upstairs and into my room.

He did whoop my ass and it's sad to admit it.

*******
(2 hours later)

I'm laying in bed, on my phone, when that stupid bitch walks in. I look him up and down with a look and he does the same thing as me and walks in my bathroom.

"Stupid ugly ass whore." I whispered, and continued scrolling through tiktok. He walks back out my bathroom with no shirt and some GREY SWEATPANTS.

"Fucking tease." I whispered, "what was that?" He said putting his phone on the charger. "I didn't say shit." I say still focusing on my phone.

"That's what I thought." He got in bed and took ALL the covers. I put my phone on the dresser and yanked the covers back.

"Don't take my covers you petty bitch." I say while laughing and he laughs with me. "Just give me some." He says, with smiling.

"ask nicely." I say while laying back down. "Can I please have some covers mama?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I give him some and he rolls his eyes and turns away from me. "Your welcome." I say and go back to scrolling on tiktok.

Stephen turns around and wraps his around my stomach and lays his head on my chest. "I don't want you all up on me." I said.

"Shut up and deal with it." He said grabbing my arm and wrapping it around his shoulders. "You don't have to be so aggressive about it." I say and go on Wattpad.

I go on this book and continued reading the smut I was on.

"This what you be reading about?" Stephen asked while reading it, "yes, and I have no shame. Now shush." I say and continued reading.

I feel something poke my thigh and I smirk. I start moaning and repeating the girls words because why not?

I moan softly, "f-faster." Stephen squeezed my thigh. "Kyrah...." He warns.

I moan again, "Fuck, I'm close." I whisper. His hand goes up my inner thigh slowly. "You wanna recreate?" He whispered in a raspy voice.

"Hell yeah."

Goodnight lovess. Vote and comment