Ch 28: wake up...please

Stephen's POV

I'm enjoying the sleep I'm getting, when I feel something- well more like SOMEONE touch my face.

I fluttered my eyes open to see Elijah sitting on my torso and touching my face. I grab his hands with my big ones, "Good morning son." I say in my morning voice.

He smiles at me which makes me relax, "Good morning daddy, where's mommy?" He questions with a small frown.

"...She's sleeping." I say not telling him where his mother is. "She never sleeps this long?" He questions with a frown.

"Did you eat?" I asked Changing the subject, "no that's why I'm waking you up." I swear he acts like Kyrah.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked, "No." he says with a small grin. "Go get your tooth brush out your room and come on." I say sitting him on the floor.

He runs out the room and closes the door. I grab my phone and call doctor Ronalds. It rings twice and he answers.

"Yes capo?" He says on the other side of the phone. "How's Kyrah doing?" I question while sitting up and leaning on the headboard.

He sighs, "She's good, but she slipped into a coma because she lost a lot of blood. We don't know when she'll wake up." He says in a sad type tone.

I hang up the phone and look at the ceiling. The door to my bed room opens and I look down to see Elijah running in the bathroom.

I chuckled then got up and walked in the bathroom. He was struggle to turn the water on. I pick him up and sit him on the counter and he turns the sink on.

We brush our teeth and wash our face. When done, I pick him up and I walk back in my room. I need a break from the mafia.

I don't bother putting a shirt on and I put some slides on and walk out my room. I walk down the hallway and down the stairs. Waking in the kitchen I see everyone eating. "Good morning everyone." Me and Elijah say in sync.

I look at him and he looks at me, "stop copying me." We say in sync. "STOP IT." We yell at the same time.

"You know what." I say already tired of this little shit. "Elijah darling, come get your food and Stephen go check on her." Mom says. I nod.

I put Elijah down and walk out the kitchen and towards the mini hospital in this big ass house I call home.

I walk in and everyone stops doing what their doing. "Good morning capo." They say in sync. I nod and asked where's Kyrah's room.

When they tell me, I walk away from everyone and into her room. She had on the hospital gown and has a face mask for her to breath.

I close the door behind me and walk towards a chair. I pull the chair out and put it by her bed. I sit in the chair and hold her hand and sigh, "I miss you...even though it's the next morning."

"I have a question for you when you wake up. It felt weird and hurt like hell sleeping with Elijah." I chuckled, " I'm sorry I didn't take that bullet for you."

Now I'm on the the verge of tears, " Just wake up for me...will you?" I sigh and stand up. I kiss her forehead softly and wiped the little of tears off my face and walk out the room.

I walk out the mini hospital and in the kitchen to see the guys in the kitchen just chilling. "Where's my son?" I question while sitting down next to mason.

"He went with mom to the market." Dante says going back on his phone. "We are taking a break from the mafia today." I say standing up and walking towards the fridge to get a water bottle.

"FUCK YE- wait why?" Mason says confused, "because we are hanging out with Elijah all day so he could forget about his mother for little." I say opening the water bottle and drinking some of it.

"Ummm I don't think that's a good idea." Dante says unsure. "bitch what the fuck you want me to do? You want me to go up to him and say ' hey Elijah your mom is in a coma and we don't know if she might wake up or not' HE WILL CRY HIS EYEBALLS OUT." I yell at Dante already stressed.

"Ok KYRAH imma need you to calm down." He said trying not to laugh. "I CAN'T CALM DOWN." I yell.

"Putain d'idiot." I whispered and walked out the kitchen and upstairs (fucking idiot)

I walk in my room and close all the curtains and lay in bed, I didn't realize how tired I was until I fell asleep.

OK GOODNIGHT❤️