A/n: explaining last two chapters

Ok, some people are confused about the last two chapters. Let me explain them for you all.

In chapter 56, as you all read. Kyrah had went to sleep and it was Stephen's POV after she went to sleep.

As you all know, he walked out of their room and into Elijah's. They made a fort and watched a scary movie.

In the middle of that movie, Kyrah had woke up and the first thing she did was grab her phone. When she did, she seen a text message from one of her members that's in her mafia.

It said something about someone's out to kill her father. She was UPSET because she didn't want to put her baby in danger.

But she had to do it because she didn't want other people to know what happened. Few minutes later Stephen walked in the room and asked what was wrong.

Here's a small recap: "what's wrong now?" I asked, annoyed and tired. "Nothing is wrong." She said, not looking up at me once.

And after that he put on some shoes and a hoodie and went out to get Kyrah all that cringe bullshit.

He came back home with that cringe bullshit and gave it to Kyrah. Now she wasn't upset anymore.

Now in chapter 57, it's already been 2 weeks. She has been going out on dates with this dude so she can get some information.

When she walked in Stephen's office, he already knew what she was gonna tell him.

Here's a small recap: I'm in my office, thinking about it until there was a knock on the door, "come in." I said,looking away from the wall.

Kyrah peaks her head through the door, "I'm leaving." She said and was about to close the door. "Bring your ass back in here."

That's when they had that small argument and he told her: "once I let you go and you walk out of this room, don't talk to me. At all. Make sure you get your stuff and take it back to your room. Deal?"

Kyrah was hurt but she didn't show it. So she said: "I have to do it later but deal."

Stephen was also hurt, so he said: "you being deadass?" I asked, still confused. "Yes, I'm being deadass. Can you take my stuff out for me?" She asked with a small head tilt.

"S-sure" I stuttered. "I have to go, I'll see you when I see you." And with that, she walked out of the room.

That's when Elijah walked in the room and asked if it was just him or his mother has been acting a little weird.

Stephen said it wasn't just him and that's when the boys walked in. They also seen Kyrah acting weird, so now they know it's not just them.

Then Elijah said something about tracking her down. They track her car down and waited for the computer to beep so they know Kyrah arrived at her destination.

When she did, the computer beep and they saw that Kyrah was at a restaurant. Parc to be exact.

It's a expensive restaurant in France. They hacked into the cameras and they couldn't find her.

But they went to a private camera and they seen Kyrah with another guy. Her target to be exact.

So now Stephen thinks she's cheating on him. That thought was soon out the window when they seen Kyrah aggressively rub her cheek where he kissed her.

They already had their food because he ordered before she got there. He comes back to the table and Kyrah looks down at her phone for a second and he put something in her drink.

Stephen was praying she didn't drink it. Kyrah isn't stupid, she's in the mafia for god sake. Her drink smelled like cinnamon.

Don't drink if your ice isn't floating or it smells like cinnamon kids.

Anyways, she puts her drink down and they continue to talk. Then they got up and went to his house.

They make it there and she takes a seat because she was tired. She told her target that the baby was a boy.

And she also told her target her name and age. She didn't say much because she didn't want this guy to know much.

She already put stuff in his food so now she was just waiting for him to spill the last little bit of information that she really needs.

I hope this helped because people was confused of the two chapters. Love you all❤️