Ch 32: the party.

Kyrah's POV.

It's been a few hours and everyone is here and everything is ready. The food is cooked, the family is here, and the gifts and games are ready.

Everyone is out In the backyard where the party will happen. I had just got out the shower, so now I'm doing my hair. I curled my hair and put my outfit on that matches Stephen's outfit.

(Her outfit)

I put on my black heels, my necklace, my rings, and earrings then I get ready to walk downstairs

I put on my black heels, my necklace, my rings, and earrings then I get ready to walk downstairs. As soon as I grab my phone it starts ringing. I look at the caller Id to see Dante calling me.

I answer

K: what do you want Dante?

D: we're on our way home.

K:am I on speaker?

D:No.

K:there's a blindfold in the car when you get
here put it on him and walk him towards the backyard.

D:where?

K: in the glovebox.

D: who the fuck just puts that there?

K: Kyrah de motherfucking Luca does bitch.

D: should've known.

K:how far are you guys?

D:about 3 minutes away.

K: 3 MINUTES???

D: yeah.

K: I gotta go, love youuu.

D: *chuckles* Love you too Ky. (Hangs up)

I speed walk out the room and downstairs. I walk towards the Dj and grab his microphone. "Alright everyone listen up, Stephen and Dante are only 3 minutes away so get ready." I give him the microphone back and tell him to turn the music off.

I walk towards Elijah and pick him up. "You wanna see if your dad here?" He nods. I walk from the back yard and walk in the house towards the front door. When I walk out the kitchen I stop in my tracks. There stood Stephen with a blindfold on and Dante trying to Guide him.

I whisper in Elijah's ear, "don't say a word." Then I back away slowly without my heels clicking on the floor. I sit in a seat and wait for them to walk in the kitchen.

When they do Dante looks at me and his eyes went wide when he sees my outfit. Stephen hit his stomach on the edge of the island and groans, "what the fuck is wrong with you?" He says holding his stomach.

"Oh shit- my b-bad I didn't mean too." Then he continues to guide him outside. "Go outside with them." I put him down and he walks behind the both of them. They walk outside and Dante makes him stand there. 3 seconds later everyone yells surprise and he takes his blindfold off.