Ch 11: moving in with him.

Kyrah's POV
It is now 11:45 and I'm packing me and Elijah stuff because as you all know we are moving in with Stephen.

I know what your thinking 'Kyrah what the fuck you guys just met again'.

Well #1 I do what the fuck I want
And #2 I'm only moving in with him is so he can be closer with his son.

I'm in my closet listening to all the good girls go to hell my Billie Eillish when my phone starts ringing.

I grab it and answer it "Kyrah speaking." I say in a emotionless tone.

"HEYYY MOMMYYY." I hear Elijah say in the phone, " heyyy bud, how are you?" I say softly putting my phone on speaker.

"I'm good just been hanging out with dad." I can hear the smile on his face. " do I have to kill him yet?" I ask seriously.

"I- no he didn't do anything." He laughed, "oh alright had to make sure I didn't have to beat his ass" I said still packing.

"Dad told me that me and you are moving in with him" he said sounding happy, "yup." I said, "can I have the phone now?" I hear on the other side of the phone, " Dad wants to speak to you mom gotta go love youu." He said, " love you too kid." I chuckled.

"Hello." I hear his deep voice said.

"Good afternoon Prince Charming." I said with my thick Italian accent coming out.

He chuckled, "good afternoon mama, what are you doing?" He said while shuffling around.

"Just packing, you?" I question back.

"Getting ready to come get you. I should be there in about 30 minutes or less." He said as I hear a car door shut and him starting it.

"Alright well I'm done anyway and your ruining my music so just call me when you get here yea?" I said to him while walking to my phone.

"Alright I will see you soon." He said back. "WAIT." I yell in the phone.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Do you have your seatbelt on?" I question while glaring at my phone knowing he can't see me.

I hear the click of the seatbelt "now I do." He grumbled.

"Good see you soon love." I say and hang up the phone. Now we wait.

(30 minutes later)

I'm In the kitchen looking for something to eat when I hear the doorbell ring. I walk towards the door with a Popsicle in my hand and I open the door.

And there goes Stephen looking like a Greek god.

I continue eating my Popsicle while leaning on the door checking him out, "you like what you see?" He says in a cocky way.

"Yes I do just give me a little bit more time." I say smirking.

"You done yet?" He questions raising his perfect eye brow.

"Now I am, our bags are over there." I say nodding my head towards my left.

"Miss ma'am go get in the car." Stephen said picking our bags up.

"Shut the fuck up I was doing that." I said rolling my eyes and walking to the car.

"You better stop rolling ya eyes before I give you a real reason to." He said walking behind me.

"So what's up." I say turning around facing him and crossing my arms.

Because like, please give me a reason. I've been waiting for a while now.

His breath hit my face "You keep playin with me like I won't fuck that pretty mouth of yours." He said brushing his lips against mine.

I looked at him, "put the damn bags in the car." I say getting in the passenger seat and slamming the door shut.

Dipshit

He puts the bags in the car and closes the trunk.

He gets in the driver's seat and starts the car then starts driving.

I look to my left and see an aux cord so I grab it and plug my phone up.

I play Not Allowed by Tv girl and started singing the lyrics.

"So how should I begin this?
I guess it started when you were with him,
And how he never even took you out to dance, but did he fuck with any rhythm?
But now he's playing with your head,
But did he ever make you cum?
Did he ever make you cry?
Do the wires in your mind get sewn together."

I look to my left to see Stephen trying not to smile, "come on smile for me." I say smiling at him softly while looking at him.

He smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen before.

"You have a beautiful smile you know that right?" I say grinning.

He laughed. Like actually laughed.

"Thank you mama." He said softly glancing at me then back at the road.

Time machine by willow smith started playing and I turned the music down a little bit and laid back in my seat and closed my eyes.

Next thing I know, I fall into a deep slumber.

HIIII LOVES I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW MAYBE TONIGHT IDK BUT THANKS FOR READING
<33