Ch 40: kidnapping her.

Kyrah's POV.

I'm not waking him up to kidnap Cora.

I walk out of the room and walk down the hallway towards Masons room. I knock on his door.

"Come in." He says sounding upset. I walk in his room and close his door. I walk in his closet and grab a t-shirt and some of his basketball tights. I put that on and walk back out.

I sit in front of him. "So you're just gonna walk in my room and take my clothes." He said with a small smile.

"....well duh, but anyway. Do you wanna kidnap Cora with me ?" I asked with a small head tilt.

"Do I have to come though?" He asked with a sigh. I chuckle, "that's what he said." He looks at me with wide eyes. "KYRAH!"

"Whatttt? I'm sorry." I say with a shrug. "But seriously, do you want too?" He looks at me. "Are we gonna torture her?"

I look at him, "well shit do you know another way to get information out of her?" He looks at me with a serious look.

"I'm being deadass, do you?" He shakes his head. "Ok then, we gotta do what we gotta do. May, she didn't like you. She only wanted you for dick. I know it's hard to say out loud but it's true. You will find the one. You have to be patient about it. What did you like about her?" I asked him.

"What did I like about her?" He asked his self. "See, you don't even know what you like about her. You will find you someone where you actually get to know her. You will find someone who loves you for you and not for the thing in your pants. You hear me May?" I say looking him in the eyes.

He looks down and nods. "I just wanted a relationship."

"And you will get a relationship now let's go kidnap Cora." I get up and he chuckles. "You should change first." I nod and walk out of his room.

I slowly open my door and walk in. "Damn it's dark as hell in here." I whispered. I tip toe in my bathroom and close the door.

I walk in my closet and get a new outfit, "Mary I am so sorry for giving you so much dirty clothes." I whispered while shaking my head. I change and grab my combat boots in my hand.

I tip toe out my bathroom and close the door softly. All of a sudden I hit my big toe on the bed. I wanna scream so fucking loud.

Bitch we gotta cry later.

I fall to the floor with a thud and the bed moves. I stop all movements and just look around.

"What the fuck?" Stephen said from the bed. I roll underneath the bed and wait till he went back to sleep.

I don't know what he's doing but he needs to hurry the fuck up so I can get from under this damn bed.

"Who the fuck is in here?" He said loudly.

Please don't say shit. Please don't say shit.

"The devil." I whispered and covered my mouth.

Why? I thought it was funny.

"I heard that. You mind as well just come out and take this ass beating."

"no." I whispered.

A gun shot goes off and I jump.

Why did I put a gun under my pillow again?

"Come on out or I will find you myself." He says.

"no." I whispered on the verge of laughing.

Another goes off then the lamp turns on.