Ch 48: You've gotta be kidding me.

Kyrah's POV
(2 weeks later)

I just look at it. "Kyrah turn it over." Dante said from next to me. "But I don't want too." I say feeling anxious.

"Kyrah turn it the fuck over." Mason said from the other side of me.

"IM NOT READY THOUGH." I whispered-yelled at him.

"Kyrah you have 5 seconds to turn it over before we do it." Ryder said from behind me. "Fine." I take a deep breath and turn it over.

2 fucking lines bitch.

"Omg there's gonna be another mini Stephen running around." Dante said with wide eyes.

Im having another child.

"I got team girl." Ryder said nodding.

I laugh and someone phone rings. "It's not mine." Ryder said looking at his phone.

"Not mine." Mason said

"Not mine." Dante said.

I grab my phone and look at the caller id....unknown. I answered and put it on speaker, "hello is this Kyrah de Luca?" Someone said on the other side of the phone.

"Speaking." I said and look in the mirror. "Hi, I'm a doctor at Harris hospital and I just wanted to tell you, your boyfriend, Stephen James, is in a coma from a bad car accident."

My heart stops. "Huh?" I say, being completely dumb.

"Your boyfriend is in a coma because a car hit him from the back and front." She says with pity.

I hang up the phone.

Stephen's in a coma.

"We just seen him literally 20 minutes ago." I whisper looking at all the guys. "Who the fuck would hit him from the front and back...no homo." We all glare at Mason and he shrugs.

"What? It sounded wrong so I had to say it." We sigh. "It was probably the Americans." I whisper to myself.

"Why would they target Stephen though?" Ryder asked and I shrug. "Probably because he's your weakness and they couldn't get you after all their attempts." Dante said and I nod.

I sigh and look at the pregnancy test.

"We are going to the hospital." I say and we all walk out of my bathroom. I put on some shoes and a Stephen's hoodie. "Are y'all ready?" I asked and they nod.

We walk out my room and down the hallway. At least Elijah is at my dads house for a little while.

We all walk downstairs and outside. We get in my car and I start it up. I drive out of the driveway and make my way to Harris hospital.

Fun....note the sarcasm

30 minutes later, I park in the parking lot and got out the car with the rest of the guys. We walk in and I asked them for Stephen's room number. They give it to me and we walk towards his room.

I open his door to see a doctor in there, "you must be The girlfriend, I'm his doctor ." I give her nod and she starts talking.

"Ok, we don't know how long he's gonna be in a coma for but he has to wake up in 1 month. If he's not up in 1 month, then we're gonna have to unplug him. I'm sorry." Then she walks out the room.

1 month. If he isn't up in one month he will be gone.

I start to feel dizzy and Dante helps me take a seat. 1 month.

4 FUCKING WEEKS.

"Kyrah, calm down." Dante said looking at me with a concerned look. I shake my head.

"They're only giving him a month to wake up Dante." Everything hits me at once.

Being pregnant.
Getting a phone call.
Only one month to wake up.

It all comes crashing down on me making me feel like the walls are closing in on me. "Kyrah!" I hear someone say my name but I don't know who because their voice is muffled.

"Kyrah listen to me, take deep breath's and count to 10." I hear Ryder say.

I take deep breath's and count to 10. When I'm done I break down. Ryder holds me in his arms. "It's alright love. Everything is gonna be ok."

I shake my head in his shoulder.

"We don't want you to stress out Ky. It's not good for your baby." Dante said rubbing my back.

"Can we come back tomorrow?" I whispered to Ryder and he nods, "of course we can." We stand up and was getting ready to leave when I stopped in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" Mason asked, "I will meet you guys at the car." I say and they give me an unsure look.

"I'm fine, I promise." They nod and walk out the room. I walk towards Stephen's bed and sigh.

"We literally seen you like an hour ago, but I will tell you now and I know you can hear me. I'm pregnant and I want you to wake up to go through the journey with me. They're only giving you a month Charming...a month for you to wake up. If you don't, they will unplug you. I believe you will wake up before then. But I have to go, I will see you tomorrow. I love you J." I kisses his forehead and walked out the room. I walked down the hallway and out of the hospital.

I got in the car and we was off home. I'm tired anyways

Y'all are gonna hunt me down and kill me bro I swear. I'm gts this time tho. Vote and comment LOVE YOUUU❤️