Ch 55: might be the end.

Stephen's POV.
I woke up with a massive headache. My eyes flutter open and I look around me. There's 7 chairs around me.

Everyone in them, except Kyrah isn't in one. What the hell?, while groaning, everyone looks at me.

"Finally, you're awake." Dante said, his hands tied behind the chair. "What's going on?" I asked looking around the old, creepy, cell.

"Forget what happened. What do you remember?" Mason asked, his eyebrow raised. "All I remember is going on a date with Kyrah, eating, then feeling sick which caused me to black out." I say and look to my right.

I see Elijah sitting there looking at a wall. "Eli, what do you remember?" I asked him. He looks at me with teary eyes but a poker face.

"Mommy did it." Was all he said.

"Mommy did what Elijah?" I asked him, confused. "She put us here dad, she did it." He said and closed his eyes.

I sometimes think he's 18 but in a little person's body.

"Mom and dad are you alright?" I asked, "we're fine." My dad said and I sigh. "Jack, how you doing over there?" I asked and he looks at me with a hurt type look.

"Elijah's right, Kyrah did it." He said, disappointed.

"She put us in here." After that sentence, the door opens and the people that walks in shocks me.

"We'll look what we have here." Cora's mom said, while her dad and Rick laughs.

"What do you want and where's Kyrah?" I asked, in a bored tone.

"Oh, you're looking for the rat that's in your mafia. Come on sweetheart." Cora dad said and Kyrah walks in with a smirk on her face.

"I don't believe it..." I said, shaking my head. "Welp, you should." She said with a shrug. "But I thought-" I began but was cut off.

"You thought wrong Stephen." She said being deadass. "You didn't wanna marry my daughter and you killed her. So we took your girlfriend and she gave us all the information that we needed." Cora's dad said. I shake my head in disappointment.

"She wouldn't do that though." I say not believing anything. "But she did, she told us every little detail...where do you think she goes after her appointments?" He said with a sick smile.

I look at her and she shrugged. "You had to bring our son into this though?" I say in disbelief. "Yes, yes I did." She said like it's so normal.

"You're fucking sick Kyrah, we loved you for god sake." Dante said, with a glare. She walks towards him and gets close.

"Boo hoo, you can't do nothing about it Dante. Your stuck in a chair, tied with chains. And they are very tight." She says and slowly smiles.

She walks in front of Cora's parents and Rick. "Let's get this shit over with. Who are we killing first?" Kyrah said with a smirk and a low sob was heard.

Elijah's crying.

Kyrah walks towards Elijah and takes his hair out of his face. He instantly calmed down but looked at Kyrah with hatred.

"You poor little thing, it's gonna be ok." She says with soft eyes. You would think she's not on their side.

"Fuck you mom." He said with a sniffle. "Fuck you too kid." She said and walked towards a table.

She grabs a gun and stands behind them while reloading it. "It's time we get our pay back. For denying our deal and killing my daughter." Cora's dad said, taking his gun out his waistband.