Ch 30: shes awake.

Stephen's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I grab it and look at the time. 3:30 am.

Who tf calls someone at 3 in the morning.

I answer the phone, "this just better be serious." I say while closing my eyes. "Son she's awake." Mom says crying.

I open my eyes and jumped out of bed. Elijah starts rolling around then he goes back to sleep. I run in the closet and put a shirt on and some slides.

I run out the room and downstairs and run towards hospital. When I get there I run towards her door and just stand in front of it.

I open the door slowly. When I open it all the way everyone was already around her. Her dad, Ryder, mom, dad, Dante, and Mason.

I just stand by the door and let the tears slowly fall. She opens her arms, " Happy birthday Stephen." She says with a smile.

I look at my phone and look at the date. February 23 2021.

I done forgot about my damn birthday.

I look back at her and smile. "Thank you baby." I walk towards her and everyone moves back. I stand by her side. "So you not gonna show some love or you just gonna stand there like a dummy?" She questions with a raised eyebrow.

I smile and hug her as tight as possible. She whispers in my ear, "I woke up like you told me too." Then she kisses behind it. I sigh.

"I missed you bitch." I say with a laugh. She gasped dramatically, "IM A BITCH NOW?" She whisper-yells. "Everyone can you please get the fuck out so I can talk to Stephen." Everyone nods and leaves then they close the door.

Kyrah looks at me, "what was it that you had to ask me love?" She questions while looking at me. "You heard thattt?" I say surprised. "Yes I did now tell me what you wanted to ask." She says with a smile.

Just ask her.

I sigh and get my shit together, "will you be my girlfriend?" I asked hopefully. She gives me a confused look. "I thought I already was your girlfriend." She says with a pout.

"Well now you are." I say with a smirk. "Yuppp we are the motherfucking power couple." She says with a smirk and I laughed.

"I heard you say you cut Leo's dick off." She says snickering. "Yes, yes I did." I say leaning back in the chair I'm sitting in.

"Why did you do that?" She asked looking at me. "Because I asked him why did he rape you and he gave me a dumb answer, so I did what I had to do." I say with a shrug.

"Come here." She says randomly. I move closer towards her. "Closer." She says with a smile. I move closer to the point where our faces is only inches apart.

She smashed her lips on mine.

She kissed me like she didn't see me in years.

And I did just the same. I missed this. I missed her.

She pulls away and looks into my eyes, "that was for your birthday." She says with a smile.

I smile back at her, " how are you feeling?" I asked her while playing with her hair. "I feel like I just woke up from being dead." She said while looking at the ceiling.

I chuckle then the nurse comes in, "I'm glad that you're awake. We already did the questions and tests, so you're fine. Your wound should be fine just don't do a lot so it can close up. But you could honestly leave tonight if you want." She said holding a clipboard.