Ch 9: move in with me.

Stephen's POV

After a 30 minute drive, we made it home. Elijah was sleep In his car seat and everyone else got out the car.

I got out the car and opened the trunk and got his duffel bag out, I put it on my arm and went to the back to get Elijah without waking him up.

I looked in the window to make sure he wasn't laying on the door so he won't fall when I open it.

When I see he isn't laying on the door, I open it unbuckled his seatbelt and picked him up bridal style.

I close the door with my foot and walk in the house and up the stairs to his new room. I opened the door to his room which is two doors down from my room and office.

Before I laid him down I sat him in the chair so I can change his clothes.

If you sit or even lay in ya clothes that you wore outside then your mother didn't raise you right, like who the fuck does that?

I changed his clothes and laid him down on his bed.
I kissed his forehead "goodnight. " I said softly.

He smiled in his sleep.

I turned the lights off and turned the night light on. I don't know if he's afraid of the dark or not so I just had someone put one in here just in case.

I closed his door and walked to my room then I sighed.

"I'm  gonna call Kyrah" I mumbled to myself while changing into  some sweatpants.

I sat in my bed and grabbed my phone.

Do I really wanna call her tho?
Yes you do now FaceTime her fucking idiot.
Fine damn.

I FaceTimed her 2 seconds later she answered "Hello" Her slightly deep voice said in the phone.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked, " no but I'm tried" she replied.

"Well I wanted to talk to you about something" I said laying down getting comfortable.

"About what?" She questions.

"I want you and Elijah to move in with me" I said seriously.

She didn't say anything.

I rushed out, "I know it's early like very early but-". she cut me off ,"I will move in with you Stephen" she said softly sounding like she was about to fall asleep.

"Are you sure? You know you can always say no." I said. "I'm sure" she said half sleep.

"Alright." I said sighing, "on one condition." she said sounding fully awake now.

"Which is?" I question raising a eyebrow.

"I get my own room." she smiled in the phone. "Fine" I mumbled.

"I'm going to sleep goodnight Prince Charming." she said "goodnight mama." I hung up.

I had been thinking about it the whole ride. Not one thought crossed my mind but that thought. I wanted to be closer you know?

I have no problem with moving fast. I don't see a problem with it either.

But I still had to make sure she was good with it. My night has been long and tiring. Then I have to get right back to it in the morning.

And be a father.

Shocking to say, but aye...life is full of surprises

I put my phone on the charger and turned my lamp  off then fell into a deep sleep.

HIII THANKS FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL GOODNIGHT.
<333