Ch 18: the safe house

Kyrah's POV

After we all packed everyone got in the car and I was off to drive at me dads so I can drop Beth and Jack there.

"Why did we have to pack Kyrah?" Beth questions from next to me, "because we are all in danger but Ashton is in danger more." I say still looking in front of me.

" I'm taking you and Jack to my dads house and all the boys are coming to the safe house." I say taking a quick glance at her then back at the road.

"But that's not safe." Jack says from the back seat. " actually it is. Because he's not coming for my family he already killed my mom and he attempted to kill my dad but he couldn't  my dad has full on high alert security, and maybe y'all might just get along." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"But we don't wanna deal with Tiffany and Britney." He says sounding disgusted. "Oh you won't have to I killed them before I moved here." I say with a chuckle.

"What did you kill them for?" Stephen asked while holding a sleeping Elijah. "Because the bitches also attempted to kill him but Tiffany didn't know how to use the gun." I say holding my laugh in.

"Well at least we don't have to deal with them." Beth says in relief. "Laughing my ass off..funny." I chuckled and pulled into my dads driveway.

"Alright we will see you when this is all over." I say giving Beth a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Alright." She says getting out and walking to the trunk with Jack all up on her ass.

"Someone get in the front." I say to the boys in the back. "ME." They all say at the same time. "Ashton get in the front." I say tiredly. "Fuck yes." He says and flips his brothers off.

"Man child number 4." I mumbled. "Fuck you." He says getting out the car. "Mason get In the front and stay ya ass in the back how bout that." I say raising a eyebrow.

"Fuck yes." Mason says climbing in the front. His ass was all in my face so me being me I slapped it twice.

"Ouch why the hell would you slap my ass." He says sitting in the seat and giving me a glare. "1 it shouldn't be in my face and 2 it shouldn't be that big." I say with a smirk.

"I mean I do like 20 squats a day." He says flipping his non existing hair. I chuckled.

I look in the review mirror to see Stephen mumbling about not getting the front seat. I turn around and face him. "Don't be so upset you'll get it next time." I say with a soft smile.

He looks at me and his eyes softened. "Fine." He mumbled like a kid who couldn't get something from the candy store.

I turn back around, "everyone ready?" I question starting the car back up. "Yes." They all say at the same time.

"Good because it's gonna be an hour in a half drive." I say pulling out of my dads driveway.

I play Me & You by Cassie and was now on the road.

(A hour in a half later.)

I pull In the driveway of my safe house. It's in the woods and has a view of the whole city. There are 4 rooms with bathrooms in it.

"Oh shit." I say stopping the car at the entrance. "What's wrong?" Stephen says from the back seat. "It's only 4 rooms And it's 5 of us." I say now thinking about it.

"Let Elijah sleep with one of y'all...simple." Mason says like that's the easiest thing in the world.

"Hell no."
"Fuck no." Me and Stephen says at the same time.

"Why not?" Dante questions. "Because he's a kicker and that shit hurts." I say glaring at him. "So he's getting his own room so now it's 3 rooms left." I say with wide eyes looking at the house.