Ch 52: The wrist.

Kyrah's POV.

So, our private doctor says we still are only giving him 1 month. Crazy right? I thought we could give him more then 1 month since he's our private doctor.

That was 2 weeks ago....he has 2 more weeks left before they unplug him. I've been going to my daily check up's and the baby is healthy I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I've been handling the mafia really well without stressing out.

I sigh and a idea pops in my head. I put on a hoodie and some slides then I grab my phone, keys, charger, wallet, and my bottle of water.

I walk out my room and downstairs. "KYRAH!" Ryder yells from the kitchen as I walk past and towards the door.

I walk backwards and peak my head in the kitchen, "where are you going?" Ryder asked while they all look curious.

"I will send you a picture."  I say and run out the house. I hear them run after me. I jump in my car and start it up.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Dante yelled. I roll my window down and stick my head out, "I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE!" Then I speed out of the driveway.

It shouldn't take long for me to get there.

(40 minutes later)

Ok that was longer then I thought. I park my car and get out of it. I look what's in front of me.

I don't remember the las to time I was here.

I walk in and walk towards the lady who looks at me in shock. "Oh my fucking god, is that de Luca?" She said with a smile.

I hug her and laugh. "Yes, it's de Luca." I say pulling away. "How are you darling?" She said, looking at me with a big smile.

"I'm fine day, but I came here for this." I show her the pictures and she nods, "who's Stephen and Elijah?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows and I chuckle.

"My boyfriend and son." She looks at me like a proud mother. "How old is he?" She whispered. "He's 6." Her eyes widen. "Damn I haven't seen you for that long." I nod and she chuckles.

"Where do you want them?" She said pulling me into a room, everyone in the shop groans and looks at us in disbelief.

"Oh shut the hell up, this is my best friend, so she will get in first." Day yells and closes the door. She puts gloves on.

"Like I said bestie, where do you want them?" She asked sitting me in a chair. "Both of my wrists." She nods and starts doing her thing.

(3 hours later)

"Alright darling, you're all done." She says when she's done wrapping my wrist. I grab my wallet out my pocket and began getting money out but her hand stops me.

I look up and she shakes her head, "it's on me." I shake my head and take out a 600 dollars out my wallet.

"Take it and keep the change." I say handing it to her. She pushes my hand away and shakes her head. "No Kyrah, keep it." I sigh and walk out of the room with her following behind me.

I run towards the cash register and put the cash on it then run out the shop. "KYRAH I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE THIS TO ME!" She yells from the door.

I jump in my car and start it. "LOVE YOU DAYYYY!" I yell and pull out of my parking spot.

Now it's time to show the guys.

(40 minutes later)

I park in the driveway and turn the car off. My wrists hurt. I get out of the car and lock it. When I walk in the house, the guys run towards me.

I stare blankly at them, "you never showed us a picture." Dante said with a glare. I chuckle and show them both of my wrists.

They gasped at the sight, "there's no way in HELL you got tattoos of Stephen and Elijah's name on your wrists." Ryder said grabbing my wrist.

"Yes I did. Now don't hold my wrist so fucking tight, it hurts you dumbass." I say pulling my wrist away from him. "You went to dayday?" He asked still looking at my wrists.

I nod, "dude, this looks cool." Mason said touching it without hurting me. I look at Dante and his eyes are wide while looking at Elijah's name on my right wrist.

"I could never." He said softly touching it. I chuckle and pull my wrists away. "I took it like a boss." I say flexing my muscles.

"You have no muscles." Dante said with a smirk. I put my stuff down on the table by the front door then throw him on my shoulder.

"What was that about me not having muscles?" I say with a raised eyebrow, even though he can't see me.

"KYRAH STOP CARRYING ME LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES!" He yells hitting my back. I spin us around and he yells like a little girl.

"OK OK OK PUT ME DOWN!" He yells slapping my back again. I flip him of my shoulder and he falls on his back with a groan.

"So you wasn't gonna help me?" He asked Ryder, getting up off the ground. Ryder shrugs and walks in the living room.

"I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOUR ASS!" He yells, "ILL BE WAITING!" Ryder yells from the living room.

They are such a cute couple.

"I'm gonna go to bed now, it's past midnight." I say and grab my stuff from the table. "GOODNIGHT YOU BITCH!" Ryder yells from the living room.

"FUCK OFF DICK HEAD!" I yell walking upstairs. "Goodnight Kyrah." Mason and Dante say in sync and walks in the living room.

I walk in my room and take my slides off. I take everything off cause why not? I put my phone and stuff on the dresser and turn the light off.

I got in bed and once my head hits the pillow I go to sleep.

It's so many names and characters in this story but who gives a fuck? NOT ME. love you alll.