Ch 12: late night food run.

Kyrah's POV

I woke up in a room. last time I checked I was in the front seat of Stephen's car. I got out of the bed and looked around the room. It looked something like a girly room it was too much blue and white. I mean the white was fine but the blue is a fucking no.

If he really thinks I'm gonna SLEEP in here then he thought wrong.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 6:20 pm.

Damn I was sleep for that long?

I opened my phone and called Stephen.

He answered on the second ring.

"Yes Kyrah?" He said in the phone.

"Ok number 1 you got me fucked ALL THE WAY UP if you think I'm gonna sleep in this room. And number 2 where are you?" I said pacing around the room while my phone was on speaker.

He chuckled, "alright number 1 you can have the room across from mine and Elijah's it should be more of your type. And number 2 I'm in the kitchen with Elijah and the two man children." He said in the phone.

"Come get me cause I don't know my way around and bring Elijah with you." I said and hung up.

You are just so damn demanding. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Elijah and Stephen walked in the room.

"Hiiii momma." Elijah said now standing in front of me. "What's up kid." I said picking him up, "dad told me that you were mad." Elijah said laying his head on my shoulder.

"Damn so you just tell her every little thing I tell you I feel very offended." He said dramatically.

"Shut up" we both said at the same time.

"Well damn." He said and crossed his arms.

"Get my stuff and get me out of this room before I throw up." I said walking out of the room with Elijah still on my hip.

(Here is the room she dislikes)

We walked down the hallway and we were now in front of a another room

We walked down the hallway and we were now in front of a another room. "Your room is across from me and Elijah's room." He said opening the door.

Now this room looked wayyyyy better

(Here's the room that she likes but imagine the room with led lights.)

)