Ch. 24

I follow Chris into the kitchen, smiling as he hugs his mom. He hasn't seen them since the summer so I know he's missed them. She's gorgeous, I can see where Chris got his looks. He told me his parents split a long time ago. His dad is a dentist and his mom works as a director in a youth theater.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend -don't give me that look- Stephanie. Steph, my mom Lisa." She smiles and automatically hugs me. She reminds me of my own mom and her hug is very comforting.

"It's so nice to finally meet you! The pictures don't do you justice." How many pictures does that boy have of me?!

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" I giggle and pull away from her.

"And you finally asked her to be your girlfriend? Oh he was so nervous, I've never seen him like that before." I laugh.

"He did, only after I told him to ask me, so I said no." She laughs.

"Good girl!" She high fives me. I like her already.

"Can you two stop ganging up on me? It's not nice." He pouts.

"Shut up you big baby." I stick my tongue out at him as he flips me off.

"I'm not a baby!" He yells like a child.

"You can't even handle my cooking!" I yell back.

"Because it's spicy!"

"No it's not, you just can't handle it!" He ends up hitting me with a towel that he grabbed out of nowhere.

"Christopher Robert! Stop hitting your girlfriend!" I laugh.

"OoOooOh you just got in trouble!" He pouts, putting the towel down.

"Go freshen up, we're going to Mario's." Lisa shoos us off. Chris slaps my ass then runs off.

"You dick!" I run after him, following him into a room which I'm guessing is his. He shuts the door as I look around his room. It's a decent size, light grey walls, a double size bed, and a dresser with a tv on top of it.

"It used to be blue with super hero bed sheets." I giggle.

"Did you want to be Captain America when you were little?"

"Is it sad if I say yes?" I laugh, now imagining a baby Chris dressed in his Captain America uniform with a little shield.

"Mom has a picture of me somewhere. I was cute." I smile as I walk around the room, looking at all of the pictures.

"I need to give you a tour." He announces.

"We can do that later. I'm starving." He nods and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You ok?" He asks.

"I am. Are you?"

"I am. I'm happy you're here. And so is everyone else. Carly and Shana are coming this weekend. You'll also meet my niece and nephews." He says. Don't be nervous... it's just your boyfriends two sisters who are probably protective of him. Absolutely nothing to be scared of.

"I'm happy I'm here too... even though I'm still nervous about meeting everyone else."

"Don't be, please. You already fit in so well. And be prepared to answer a lot of questions from my mom. She already knows so much but she's going to want to seem like she doesn't." I chuckle.

"My mom does the same thing."

"Good thing we're both used to it." I nod, agreeing with him. He leans down and kisses me.

"Oh what's this thing with you introducing me as your girlfriend? Last I checked, I said no." I smirk when I pull away.

"I consider you my girlfriend. Have for a few weeks." I shake my head but smile.