Ch. 46

-Two weeks later-

Anthony got here last Saturday and I drove in last Sunday evening but had to go straight to my office, so he picked Chris up from the office. That night was honestly the last night we got to spend with each other. He's had late nights filming and I've had late nights preparing for my premier. The suits came in yesterday and two of them were missing pants, one had a giant stain on the arm, and another had missing buttons. I was furious. I knew I shouldn't have gone with this new company but I heard great things about them. Yea no. Thankfully I have enough time to get everything fixed but it'll be tight with the holidays. Bailey has been on the phone for hours trying to get someone to fix them. I'm seriously about to mail everything to my Mimi and het her to fix them.

It's nearly 9pm before I leave. Chris texted me, saying he won't be home until 11. Ugh! I hate that we haven't seen each other. I miss him so much... even though we share the same bed. Usually, I'm asleep by the time he gets in and he's still asleep when I leave in the morning. I hate this. We don't get to talk anymore.

I get out of my car, locking it before walking inside. The alarm's off... weird. Blue comes running, excited that I'm home.

"Hey girl." I pat her head then set my stuff down.

"Hey baby." Chris appears out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of me.

"Shit you scared me. I thought you weren't going to be home until 11?" I ask.

"Director let us go early." He walks closer to me and cups my face, kissing me gently. Fuck it feels like I haven't kissed him in weeks.

"Where's Mackie?" I ask, leaning against him.

"Passed out. I wanted to wait for you to go home." I drag my hands down his stomach, making him shiver. He winces when I get near his abdomen.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yea... I accidentally fell on the broken shield and it cut me." Aw my poor baby. I lift his shirt so I can see. It's only a few cuts but I already see a bruise forming.

"Did they clean it?" I ask.

"Yea I'm ok. Just sore. And my muscles hurt." He groans, stretching a little. I pout, hating that he's in a little pain.

"I'm sorry baby." We start walking towards my room. I'm thinking a massage will help. I can tell he's physically exhausted so it'll also put him right to sleep. We change and I tell him to find a movie or something while I take my makeup off. When I walk back out, he's stretched across the bed watching Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Come here." I sit and lean against the headboard.

"What?" He gives me a confused look.

"Come here." He listens and moves so he's sitting between my legs with his head on my chest. I start massaging his tired muscles and hear him moan.

"Oh my God that feels amazing." He sighs, making me giggle. I kiss the top of his head.

"I love you so much." He sighs again but it makes me smile.

"I love you." I run my hands down his chest, making him moan again.

"You're so good at this. Like seriously baby. I'm trying not to fall asleep." He admits.

"Go to sleep, it's perfectly fine." I say, combing my fingers through his hair.

"Do you wanna lay down?" He asks. Considering he's difficult to wake up, I say yes. I lay down, propping my head on the pillows. He turns around and lays his head right on my boobs.

"Mm your boobs are comfortable. I need to lay here more often." He mumbles, making me chuckle. I run my fingers through his hair and he hums. I know he's exhausted so I'm not surprised when he falls asleep a few minutes later. I continue watching the movie and playing with his hair. Poor baby... I can tell how worn out he is. He's told me how much filming takes out of him and how hard it is. When he was gone for a month, I could hear it in his voice just how tired he was and seeing him isn't any better. I wish I could help.