Ch. 26

It's nearly 8pm and I'm honestly exhausted. Flying takes a lot of out you. When we walk into the house, everyone is in the living room. Lisa comes to help put away the groceries, still trying to convince me that I don't have to cook in the morning. I'm craving biscuits and white gravy ever since we started talking about it thought so I don't mind.

"Mom we're going to bed." Chris announces. He has the pint of ice cream and a spoon in one hand and the other is holding mine.

"Ok, sleep good." She smiles.

"And no baby making!" Scott yells.

"Fuck off!" Chris yells back, making me giggle. We walk into his room and he shuts the door behind him.

"Ice cream and movie night?" He asks.

"Let me change." I smile.

"Go right ahead baby." He smirks, fully expecting me to change in front of him. I roll my eyes and grab my bathroom kit.

"Shirt." I demand. He smiles brightly at me and sets the ice cream down before tugging his shirt off.

"Here ya go baby girl." Ugh I love that nickname but I feel like it would be weird if I told him. I take the shirt from him and go into the bathroom to change. I wash my face and remove my makeup before changing out of my clothes, into his shirt. It smells so good. I throw my hair up in a bun before walking out to find him already under the covers and eating the ice cream.

"You really started without me? That's just rude." I crawl in the bed and onto his lap.

"Sorry, you know this is my favorite ice cream." He feeds me some then sets it to the side before hugging me.

"You ok baby?" I ask.

"Mhm, just wanted a hug." He admits. I smile and place a kiss on his neck then curl up in his lap.

"What movie are we watching?" I ask.

"The Sandlot." I gasp.

"I love that movie!" He chuckles, kissing the top of my head then grabbing the pint of ice cream. He takes a bite then feeds me some while we focus on the movie. I love being in his arms... it feels like home.

Is it possible to fall in love with someone so quickly? While we've known each other for over a month, we've only been officially together for a day. Not even a day, more like a few hours. But everything feels right with him. Nothing is forced or uncomfortable. Being with him feels natural. Every time he touches me, my heart races. I get butterflies with every look. He always makes sure I'm ok, which is a big deal to me. With Chase, he didn't care if I was uncomfortable or didn't want to do anything. He would just laugh at me and say I was being stupid. So glad I didn't marry him.

-Chris' POV-

Every time I see her in my shirt, I nearly have a heart attack. She's absolutely breathtaking. Is it possible to fall in love with someone this quickly? I've never felt like this before. Usually when I'm filming, I never have time to talk to anyone. I mean I make time but it's always hard. I called her every single night for a month because I missed hearing her voice and her laugh. Gosh her laugh... I can listen to that on repeat. It's my favorite sound now.

Seeing her with my family just makes me smile. I've only brought 3 girls home before, her being the fourth. The others meant something to me but I didn't have as strong of feelings as I do for Steph. It doesn't bother me that we're going slow, well sort of. Usually, we would've already had sex by now but it's nice not jumping into things. It makes it more special I think and I know her first time wasn't so I want our first time to be. She deserves that. She deserves so much... and I just want to give it to her.
When she told me about her ex, I literally wanted to kill him. She didn't deserve that and if I ever see him again, I will punch him.