Ch. 63

So we're going to Disney. And by 'we' I mean both of our families. All of them. I never really comprehended how big our families were and now that we're together, it's insane. There's so many of us in this condo. Sure there are enough rooms but it's so loud and it's giving me a headache.

"You ok, baby?" Chris whispers to me. We just got to the condo and everyone is ready to go to the parks. It'll be impossible to stick together but they're adamant to try. I'm just surprised they're all getting along.

"Yea... just a bit overwhelmed." I admit. He grabs my hand and drags me behind him. We walk into one of the rooms and he closes the door behind us. Peace and quiet. I sigh in relief as he pulls me towards the bed.

"You lay down, I'll go tell everyone we're staying in for the night." He says, kissing my nose.

"No, I'll be ok. It was just loud. I want to go to the parks and spend time with them." I say.

"Are you sure? I don't want you putting too much stress on you and the baby." He admits.

"Yea, I'll be ok. I just needed a minute." I wrap my arms around his torso. "Can I get a churro?" He laughs. He's gotten use to my cravings this past week, thankfully. They're very random and a little weird.

"Yes we can. Do you want to change before we go?" He asks.

"Yea I probably should. I brought the few dresses that don't show the bump that much."

"Ok, you change. I gotta go talk to your dad." He kisses me gently but I grab his face and keep him to my lips. He sighs and pulls me closer, our lips moving slowly together. I tug at his hair, earning a moan from him and we start walking backwards. I hit the edge of the bed and fall back, him falling on top of me but catching himself before he lands on the baby. He forces his tongue in and I moan, pulling at his hair more. One hand trails down my body and hooks my leg around his waist. He's wearing too many clothes. My hands wander down his torso and under his shirt, pulling it up as I run my hands along his back. He gets the hint and pulls it off before attaching his lips back to mine forcefully. He grinds his hips into mine, making both of us moan.

"Yo! You two better not be going at it in there!" Someone bangs on the door, scaring both of us.

"I wish I was an only child sometimes." Chris groans. Yea I know the feeling.

"Screw off, Scott!" I yell and hear him laugh.

"Sorry, Steph. We're waiting on you two." I hear him walk away and Chris gets off me, helping me up then putting his shirt on.

"We got a little carried away there." He chuckles.

"I'm not complaining." He smirks and kisses me again.

"We probably shouldn't while you're carrying our daughter." He says.

"Ugh you're no fun." I pout.

"But I love you." He smirks, kissing me again.

"Yea ok. Now get out so I can get dressed." I start shoving him towards the door.

"Baby, I've seen you naked. Plenty of times." He chuckles.

"Yea... but not when I'm pregnant." I admit. He stops me from opening the door and looks down at me.

"Steph, I love you for you. And you look even more beautiful while you're pregnant. I promise a few stretch marks are going to change how I feel about you." He admits and I feel myself tear up.

"I love you so much." He chuckles and kisses me.

"Get dressed. I'll see you in a minute." He taps my butt before walking out of the room.

————
-Chris' POV-

Time to go talk with her dad. I'm so nervous about this. See... I bought a ring while I was in New York, but it was before we found out about May. Honestly she just solidified the entire thing. I just need Nick to approve.

"Hey Nick? Mind if we talk a minute?" I ask him.

"Sure." I motion for him to follow me and end up taking him down another hall. "What's up Chris?" He asks.

"Uh... look I love Steph. I got this before we found out about May but having her just solidifies it more for me. Um... I'm asking permission to propose to her." I stutter out. That sounded way worse than it did in my head. I pull the ring box out and show it to him.

 I pull the ring box out and show it to him

"Wow... that's one hell of a rock." He inspects it a little and I'm worried it's not good enough. "When do you plan to ask her?" He asks.

"Um... probably around her birthday. May will be born by then." I admit.

"Chris, I see you like a son already. When you didn't leave when Steph got pregnant, I knew you were it for her. All of us see you as family and we'd love it if it were official." He tells me.

"Thank you Nick." I shake his hand.

"Thank you for making her happy. Also, are you sure you can keep this a secret until November?" I chuckle.

"Probably not but I'm going to try."

"Hey babe! Where are you?" My girl calls.

"The queen is summoning me. Thank you again Nick. This means a lot to me." I shake his hand again and we walk back to the living room. Steph and Chelsea are on their phones, showing each other something.

"I'm right here." I kiss her cheek and feel her smile.

"What do you think of this for May's room?" She shows me a picture.

"I love it. I found a few ideas myself that I can show you later." I tell her.

"Mmk. Are you ready?" She asks.

"I am. Let's go."