Ch. 33

It's really pretty out here. The sun is almost set but there's still a golden light shining. We stay out here for another half an hour before I get too cold and we have to leave. I really shouldn't have worn a dress, I knew it was going to be cold tonight. The car ride back is quiet except for some music playing. Why am I getting nervous about tonight? He's not going to hurt me.

We walk inside and I slip his jacket off, handing it to him. I really want to get out of this dress. He follows me back into his room and the air changes, I can feel the tension. I can feel him behind me. His finger tips brush against my bare shoulders, giving me goosebumps. My chest is already heaving up and down. He pulls the zipper down and tugs the dress off me, moaning slightly as he does.

"Only a thong baby? Are you trying to kill me?" His finger traces down my back slowly.

"Maybe." I turn around and he inhales sharply.

"You're so beautiful." He sighs, taking me in. I don't feel self conscious anymore, I feel good. We stare at each other as he unbuttons his blue shirt. I kick my heels off, suddenly uncomfortable in them. He pulls me to him, our bare chests colliding. I grab his face and kiss him gently, both of us sighing in relief. I move down his body and grab his belt, trying to remove his pants. He's wearing way too many clothes. He moves back a little and kicks his pants off before slamming his lips back on mine. He picks me up and walks us to his bed, laying us down. He breaks the kiss and stares down at me.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks. I just nod and bring him back down to my lips. He slips his tongue in then grinds his hips into mine, making us both moan. He starts kissing my jaw then my neck slowly. I moan as he sucks behind my ear and he bucks his hips again. Fuck he's already hard. His lips travel to my chest and suck on my breast.

"Chris." I moan as his tongue swirls around my nipple.

"Mm?" I tug at his hair and he moves to my other breast, sucking and licking. Dammit this feels so good. He pulls away and kisses down my stomach, staring up at me as he does.

"Let's get these off." He bites at my hip then pulls my underwear off me, kissing down my legs as he does. Shit it feels like my heart is going to explode. As he makes his way back up my legs, he bends them and pulls them apart so I'm wide open for him.

"Fuck baby..." He groans, getting on all fours. He sucks on the inside of my thigh, making me whimper at how close he is. He moves my legs over his shoulders and stares at me as he blows air in my core.

"Fuck! Chris, please!" I beg. He chuckles and suddenly licks a long, deep stripe up me, making me scream as he moans. I grip onto his hair as he literally devours me. Fuck I have no idea what he's doing but it feels absolutely amazing. His grip on the back of my thighs tighten as he pushes me even more open.

"Chris! Oh my gosh!" I yell, pulling at his hair. He continues licking and sucking, moaning as he does. Shit I feel delirious.

"Chris!" I whimper.

"Come for me baby." He moans, inserting a finger. I eventually explode, screaming his name and a bunch of profanities as I do. He rides me through it, licking me up until I have to push him away because I'm so sensitive.

"Geez um." I pant as he kisses the inside of my thigh, making me jump a little.

"Mm you taste so good baby." He kisses back up my body and slams his lips on mine. No ones ever done that before and oh my I think it's my favorite thing. I tug his underwear down and he kicks it off then stares down at me.

"You ok, baby girl?" He asks.

"Mhm." I sigh, making him smile.

"Good... because I'm not done with you yet." He kisses me deeply and I run my hands down his back. I wrap my legs around his waist and bring him closer, now feeling him brush against me.