Ch. 59

We went to the doctor a few days ago and turns out I'm almost three months along. We were shocked since I hadn't noticed a change. Our baby girl will be here around the middle of September. Yes we're having a girl! Chris started crying and then I started crying. It was a mess but we're both genuinely happy. He's already obsessed with her... each night he lays his hand under my shirt and just talks to her. Whenever he has to leave because I have a weird craving, he kisses me then my stomach. Yea it makes me cry each time.

We haven't discussed names yet but I have a few in mind. That doesn't need to be decided now. Right now we're focusing on finding a new home. We've agreed to stay in Atlanta, since it's kind of the middle ground between our parents. Scott is bringing Dodger down here sometime in April and then once the play is finished, they'll go move everything out of his home in California.

He's adamant on retiring but I don't want him to. Ok well it would be nice but I would hate myself because he loves acting so much. We got into a minor argument over it but he felt bad when I started crying so it was defused quickly. I'm making him go to opening night and at least get through this play before we decide anything. I also told him I was planning on surprising him on opening night. He doesn't want me flying but the doctor said it was perfectly fine so now we're packing to leave for New York. He's still irritated that I'm allowed to fly but I know it's not entirely real. He just doesn't like losing arguments.

Right now, he's acting like a child and is refusing to let me pack by laying on top of me. Usually, I don't mind but I can never move him... plus I have to pee.

"Chris... I love you but I need to pee." I groan but get no answer. I move my head so I can see his face, and he's passed out. Seriously?! There's no use in waking him up, he's an ass pain when it comes to that. Sighing, I run my fingers through his hair and along his back. Good thing we aren't flying out until tomorrow. He sighs in content, nuzzling his face into my neck and mumbles something along the lines of 'I love you'.

"Baby I love you too but I have to pee. Please let me get up." He groans and rolls off me, half asleep. I quickly get up and run to the bathroom. Finally, I've had to pee for 10 minutes. Once I'm done, I climb back in bed and he immediately lays on top of me again.

"Ya know... you won't be able to do this much longer." He whines like a child, making me chuckle.

"Just let me enjoy this while I can." I roll my eyes and start playing with his hair again.

"What do you think of Juniper Ophelia?" I ask.

"Yea I like that, what about Mayven Olivia?" I smile. I love that he's so excited for this.

"I think we just named our baby girl." I admit. He lifts himself up, so he's looking down at me.

"Yea? Mayven Olivia Evans?" He smiles.

"Mhmm, I love it honestly." He kisses me, making me smile again. I run my fingers through his hair as our lips move together slowly. The butterflies are still there, just like they were for the very first kiss. My hands move from his hair and run over his shoulders then bare back. His tongue flicks gently against mine as his body lays down completely on mine. The kiss never speeds up... it's slow and passionate. We both pull back for air and his nose runs along my jaw before burying his face in my neck.

"I love you." He kisses my neck tenderly as we both catch our breath.

"I love you. By the way... I really don't like your mustache." He laughs, his entire body vibrating.

"It does look like a pedo stache, doesn't it?" I can't help but laugh.

"Yes it does, oh my gosh."

"It'll be gone as soon as the play is done." He says.

"Good. I like your full beard better." I feel him smile then press a light kiss on my skin.

"I know baby."

"Ooh can you grow your hair out again? Like you had for infinity war? I'm not going to lie, that's my favorite look. You look like a hot mountain man." He laughs.

"Alright baby, I will. Can we take a nap now?" He asks, his voice slowing down a little so I know he's falling asleep.

"You've been napping!" He shushes me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Shut up and go to sleep."

"Yes Captain." He groans. I know he loves being called that and I love messing with him.

"You're lucky I'm tired and afraid of hurting the baby or else I'd fuck you until you couldn't walk for a week." I nearly moan at the thought and slightly squeeze my thighs together.

"Stop it, Steph." He sighs.

"You love me." I feel him smile.

"I do, now go to sleep baby girl." I sigh and run my fingers through his hair again.