Ch. 30

I think I fell asleep in the car, since the next thing I see is his house. We quickly find out no one is home. His mom left a note saying she was going to the theater building for a rehearsal and the guys went to work. So they won't be home for a while. Perfect time for a nap. I follow Chris to his room and change out of my clothes, into his shirt.

"Can we take a nap?" I ask. I'm not sure why I'm so tired.

"Yes we can take a nap." He changes and we climb into bed.

"Did you have a good birthday?" He asks, holding me close.

"I did. I'm glad we got to spend the day together."

"Me too." He kisses me. I hold him close, cherishing the taste of his kiss. He pulls me on top of him, his hands going under my shirt. Oh screw it. I sit up, removing my shirt then kiss him again. He somehow sits us up and pulls away, moving me back some. His eyes go down my shirtless body, giving me goosebumps.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers, his hands rubbing up and down my thighs.

"Is this ok?" He asks. I nod as his hands go up my sides.

"Just tell me if you want me to stop, ok?"

"Ok." I sigh. He kisses me again but all too quickly. His lips start kissing my jaw and as left hand grabs my boob. I moan as his thumb brushes over my nipple. His lips suck my neck as his right hand moves back to my thigh. I tug on his hair as his lips go down my chest and attach to my nipple.

"Fuck Chris." I moan and basically shove my boobs in his face. He grunts and pulls me closer to him. His right hand brushes over my core and I gasp, not fully expecting that.

"Is this ok?" He asks.

"Mhm." I moan. He moves my underwear to the side and brushes against me.

"Fuck, Chris." I gasp.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." I shake my head. He pushes is middle finger in and I have to bite my lip to stop the moan from escaping my mouth. I pull at his hair as he pumps his finger in and out. His mouth attaches to my nipple again and I nearly scream.

"Chris." I cry out. I'm getting close... which is kind of embarrassing because it hasn't been long. He adds another finger and I moan loudly then start thrusting my hips as he pumps.

"Fuck you're so beautiful." He moans and kisses me. I cry out as I let go. I grip onto him tighter as he rides me through it.

"You're so beautiful." He groans as I come down. I lean my forehead against his, tired and out of breath.  He brings his fingers to his mouth and sucks, making me gasp.

"You taste so good." He moans and kisses me again. I tug on his hair as his tongue fights with mine. I can feel him against my thigh, he's incredibly hard. I drag my hands down his chest but he stops me.

"Don't worry about me, ok? It's your birthday." He smiles. I don't listen and knead him through his boxers.

"Fuck!" He moans. I start kisses his neck, sucking right behind his ear.

"Steph..." He groans, gripping my thighs. Suddenly, he flips us over and kisses me passionately. I want him, so badly. I wrap my legs around his waist and bring him on top of me, both of us moaning. He bucks his hips into mine as I drag my hands down his back. He suddenly stops, looking down at me.

"Are you sure? We don't have to do this right now. I don't want to pressure you into anything and I want it to be special since your first time wasn't..." He says.

"You're not and I'm sure. Being with you is special, ok?"

"I just had this whole thing planned out. We'd go to dinner and after I'd cherish you all night. I just don't want to rush this... you mean so much to me." He admits. I smile and kiss him gently.

"Then we follow your plan. I don't want to rush you either."

"Believe me, I want you. But I don't want you to think I'm in this for your body. I also don't want anyone to come home while we're having sex." He pauses, looking away for a second then making eye contact. "Your ex... he didn't treat you right. You deserve to be cherished and loved and I want to give you that." Dammit... I can feel tears starting to fall.

"I literally don't know what I did to deserve you." He leans down and kisses me. It's slow and gentle, and I can feel all of his emotions pouring out.

"You're just amazing. If anything, I don't know what I did to deserve you." He rolls off me then hands me my shirt. I cuddle to him, now really tired.

"Get some sleep, my girl." He kisses my forehead, making me smile.

"Je a'taime." I mumble but I know he doesn't hear it.

———

I wake up a little while later and he's staring at me. I smile then kiss him gently. His hand is under my shirt, pulling me closer to him.

"Hi." I smile once we pull away.

"Hi." He smiles. I honestly wish we could stay like this for forever. Being in his arms is so comfortable.

"Did you sleep?" He asks.

"Mhm did you?"

"A little. I've been staring at you for about half an hour."

"You weirdo." He laughs.

"I knew you'd call me out on it." I scrunch my nose.

"Yea cause you were staring at me while I was asleep. You sound like a creeper." I say.

"Sorry baby, you're just so beautiful. It was hard not to." He admits. I roll my eyes and shake my head. He is such a dork but I love it. I've fallen for him... even though it's only been a little over a month since we met. He makes me feel so much and I want to tell him but it feels too soon. I don't want to scare him away.

The rest of the night is spent with his family. Well his brother, Zach, and his mom. They got me cake and a little gift card. They really have made me feel so welcomed and his mom has expressed how much she likes me better than his past girlfriends, which makes me happy.

The next day, we break his niece and nephews out of school and grab some ice cream. I thought my heart was going to burst with emotion. Seeing him with them honestly just made me want kids even more. I can see him as a dad and he would be an amazing one. If we ever have a girl, she would have him wrapped around her little pinky in an instant. Did I really just think that? He hasn't even met my parents yet and I'm already thinking about having kids with him? Wow I need to chill out.

We're driving back to his moms house, all three kids passed out in the back seat. His hand is on my thigh, his thumb rubbing against it.

"You ok? You're quiet." He asks. I look over at him and smile.

"I am. Just thinking." I admit.

"About what?" Do I tell him the truth or just make up something?

"You." He smiles and grabs my hand.

"What about me?"

"Just how amazing you are with them. You're gonna be a great dad one day." He looks shocked and I almost regret saying it out loud.

"You think so?" He asks. I kiss his hand then go back to playing with his fingers.

"I do."

"I've always wanted kids... kinda hoped I'd have them by now but things just haven't worked out I guess." He shrugs.

"I understand that. It'd be nice to have a little one running around." He clears his throat and I automatically know he's thinking of it. I decide not to say anything else since I don't think either of us are ready to talk about having kids together yet.